P4 Video Problem ( NTSC/30fps)

Reaction score
I experienced considerable difficulty with video yesterday flying in 15mph wind, with recording frequently stopping ( after as little as 5 seconds) with camera then pointing at landing gear. This started with image break up on my iPad and is shortly followed by the camera turning off. From what I can see from other posts this seems to be a firmware problem. Any settings I can apply short term to fix this? Any news on a firmware fix? Is the problem worse in higher wind? Thanks Jeff

I have had similar problems with the camera going limp but never turning off. Wind was not a factor as this happened in no wind and hardly moving. Turning the craft off then back on fixed it till the next time, this happened 4 time in the last year in about 300 hours flight logged. I suspect if this persists because the camera stopped you may have a lose or damaged ribbon cable in your gimbal.

Android user and had some strange motions aswell but dont lose live feed,
Hoping next update does something,mine did get worse after firmware,litchi is good , that tell me my dji has a bad cough, awaiting update from playstore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan