P3Std Flip/Spin-Flip on Launch

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thats Great News !....OK hope to see a nice smooth video soon KC4 Brz

OK...took forever to load, but here's the short Creek video from today's flights with my daughter.
Looking forward to many more and more creative compositions in the future.
Thanks for all the tips.

OK...took forever to load, but here's the short Creek video from today's flights with my daughter.
Looking forward to many more and more creative compositions in the future.
Thanks for all the tips.

Pleased you got it fixed, your next objective is to learn to " Hand Catch ", I would never land on the rough patch you just did. Good luck from England.

LOL! Funny you mentioned that. In actuality that little 1 meter patch was perfectly flat and moist packed sand which is why I picked it, but yes, I need to learn to hand launch and catch.
I'm building a four legged wide stance landing gear out of carbon shafts and foam balls for feet for much better stability. Would like to have each foot almost directly under each motor.

Reactions: gunner370
Do you mean that they will be right below the motor pods......straight down off the bottom of the engines ? or extending out from original ?

I'm debating straight down (not much give on landing if any) vs from the original mount points and coming out at steeper angle and a touch more ground clearance.

Of course I also thought about a tripod design with two coming from the front and one centered out of the back that could also double as a launch/catch handle.

well draw a few ideas with measurements and post them here on your link and see what the guys and gals think !

Reactions: gunner370

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT