P3P Camera will not pan

Reaction score
Hi
I was wondering is there anyone out there who has had the same problem I'm having. For some unknown reason the camera on my P3P will no longer pan up and down. The gimbal will flick up and down if I press the C1 button but nothing if I use the pan wheel. I have gone in to calibration settings and can see the graphic of the pan wheel moving but no response at the craft. I left the craft with my local DJI store they have informed me that they cannot find the problem and it needs to be sent to Germany. I was hoping that someone out there may have come across this problem before.

Few quick pointers:

It has not been involved in a crash.
Its always transported in a hard padded fly case.
I do not have access to a different controller to try see if thats the problem.
All other functions are working properly.

This really sounds like a controller issue. Some of the aircraft do report the gimbal wheel via the flight data, but honestly I don't recall which do and which don't off the top of my head. If you can upload the device flight log .txt file to the link below, it may possibly show the data we need to determine if this is an AC or RC issue. Instructions are on the link. Be sure and share a link back here to the uploaded file.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

This is a common issue; most people report that changing tilt speed in app settings brings the feature back. I remember old threads about it - try searching the forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj