P3 standard does not accept sd or something

Reaction score
IMG_2374.PNG
I'm trying to fix my brothers p3 standard.
The dji go 3 app when connected to the drone does not include camera settings/ shutter button. So you can't take pics or vids. The sd I'm using works on mavic and Is class 10 32 gig Kingston. New on p3 I'm used to mavic. Attached is a screenshot of dji go 3 app. Otherwise live streaming and flying well.
Thanks in advance for help.

View attachment 87655 I'm trying to fix my brothers p3 standard.
The dji go 3 app when connected to the drone does not include camera settings/ shutter button. So you can't take pics or vids. The sd I'm using works on mavic and Is class 10 32 gig Kingston. New on p3 I'm used to mavic. Attached is a screenshot of dji go 3 app. Otherwise live streaming and flying well.
Thanks in advance for help.
,,,all i can add has a reinstall of app been tryed ,

Reactions: Oso
Yes. It says compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With iOS 8 or later.
Pretty sure it's the drones cam.

Also, I can open my Go app without being connected to the Phantom, and the app displays properly with the shutter button and all of the rest that you are not seeing.
It is the app that displays what you see, minus the actual live feed that comes from the camera.
As @ianzone suggested, you should try a clean install on the ONE approved device (the iPad Air2).
Uninstall app.
Shut device down.
Restart device.
Reinstall app.

Here's a screen shot of my Go app while not connected to the Phantom. (Not even connected to the RC's Wifi)
a998125a0ec9710465e2598dab52f7fb.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1