P3 help please not working

Interesting... Your device is on the list of DJI compatible devices, so maybe try deleting and reinstalling the app and make sure no other apps are running in the background. Understand that you say both the AC and RC are linked and I'm not sure if you have tried Ian's relinking suggestion, you can actually fly the drone without an app once you are linked. Did you see it fly before you bought the drone?

When I try this procedure It will mot connect, red light continuously flashes and RC unit continues to beep
Um Yeh normally works other way ,when linking under rc linking the drone should be beeping until small button on drone has been pressed and held for a 2 or 3 seconds ,just having quick think

1515316774600-1963964389.jpg
Screenshot_20180107-215902.jpg
was just reading some posts,red and beeping some say relinking some say firmware,have you tried just plugging usb into drone with OTG cable which should converts mini plug on drone to mini plug on device instead of going to computer and try update remote,do you know which version of firmware installed on remote and drone,once again in general settings at bottom click on "about" and brings up which versions it got

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 93085 View attachment 93084 was just reading some posts,red and beeping some say relinking some say firmware,have you tried just plugging usb into drone with OTG cable which should converts mini plug on drone to mini plug on device instead of going to computer and try update remote,do you know which version of firmware installed on remote and drone,once again in general settings at bottom click on "about" and brings up which versions it got

1.2.40+

Um Yeh normally works other way ,when linking under rc linking the drone should be beeping until small button on drone has been pressed and held for a 2 or 3 seconds ,just having quick think
I mean the link light just flashes red

My version is 3.1.23 and remote is on 1.9.20 , it should still go on old version ,not sure why it's not linking,is your remote number GL 358wa,that's a standed remote,,and the link light stays flashing red even pressed for longer,I have to go have a search,something not right,it should have conected by now,

Can you upload video footage or even pics of the remote so we can see you got the right remote. Sounds silly but in a way if this was bought second hand then maybe there is a reason why it was sold in the first place. Upload a pic mate of the controller.

I had same issue as OP and it took me many frustrating hours before I finally tried “re-linking” and voila...it finally linked the controller and drone. Follow the procedure to link the units...no harm if it doesn’t work.

I had same issue as OP and it took me many frustrating hours before I finally tried “re-linking” and voila...it finally linked the controller and drone. Follow the procedure to link the units...no harm if it doesn’t work.
Thanks I have tried this so many times no luck

Try a different USB cord yet?
P3S, don't use a USB to the Remote / Mobile.
Not sure why @ianzone posted that picture.

Rod

Added: I see now he was talking about firmware to connect the remote directly to the computer, Hum, I would wait on that for now.

Last edited:
HI
Green lights are on
I have no response at all when pulling levers down.
It's as if it is not linked correctly.

Is there a way I can hard reset the whole unit back to factory
Wow, this thread is really confusing, You have a Green Left Light on the remote and a green light where the link switch is on the bottom side of the Phantom.
If so then your a linked.

Can you change the camera position with the gimbal wheel on the remote?

Do you get telemetry data on the app?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj