P3 help please not working

Also both green lights?, then your linked. :rolleyes:

Hum, can you see how much space is on the SD card, does it say it has an SD card, what if you remove the SD card?

Can you change camera settings video, pictures or camera settings? This is done with the app.

Rod

P3S, don't use a USB to the Remote / Mobile.
Not sure why @ianzone posted that picture.

Rod

Added: I see now he was talking about firmware to connect the remote directly to the computer, Hum, I would wait on that for now.
HI I was just showing how to make usb mini to mini plug in case he wanted to try update just through his device,that's all that pic is about,,since he got secondhand he would have not got these in the box,agree that firmware should wait also until it goes

Reactions: RodPad

Hum, can you see how much space is on the SD card, does it say it has an SD card, what if you remove the SD card?

Rod

It currently has no SD card in.
There was one installed but when removed The app is now showing "No SD Card" .

Can you change camera settings video, pictures or camera settings? This is done with the app.

Rod
If you mean the 3 bars in the bottom right of the app, yes am able to change these settings

Whoa, why don't you have a card in there?
If the card is in there can you take a picture or video? you don't need the props running to do this.
Can you format the card with the Dji-Go app?

Rod

Whoa, why don't you have a card in there?
If the card is in there can you take a picture or video? you don't need the props running to do this.
Can you format the card with the Dji-Go app?

Rod
How do format the card in the app?

How do format the card in the app?
Screenshot_20180109-120905.jpg

Reactions: RodPad
Should be under camera settings, I can't check right now, Page 32 in the manual, item [10] takes you into the camera settings. The three bars at the bottom. I know it may look different but I think that is where it is.

Thanks @inanzone

Rod

Thanks for everyone's help I have got it up and running.
The unit had a faulty camera...... once I replaced the camera I gained video on the app but still had no controls from the RC....

After fitting the SD card in the new camera I was able to upgrade the firmware, which got the unit up and all controls active.
Thanks for pointing me in the SD card direction Rod.

The unit had a faulty camera...... once I replaced the camera I gained video on the app but still had no controls from the RC....

After fitting the SD card in the new camera I was able to upgrade the firmware, which got the unit up and all controls active.

So the camera was bad? And this kept the remote from controlling the bird?

Reactions: Mark The Droner

Good to read,;)

Last edited by a moderator:
#44 ,this is one part where I clicked,he had no sd card in,didn't even occur to me to ask ,had just presumed it had one, ;)

Notice that he didn’t answer my question for some reason. Hey, wait a second! My window’s broken and the camera’s missing from my Phantom! Something’s fishy here! ;)

Sorry Pharm what part don't you believe?

Sorry Pharm what part don't you believe?
I wasn't sure ether, but he has helped out on many problems, that I have posted on also. It was probable related to some other thread we were both on in the past.

I do recall for sure, that I have asked him to changes his aviator to anything but default. I think he is Smart enough to change it, but for sure he is a Smart A** for not. :rolleyes:

I actually spent some time in the j***, I mean looking for a way to attach a pict to a name on my own browser. :eek:

Rod

Reactions: Pharm

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj