P3 help please not working

Reaction score
Hi guys
I am complete newbie and just got a 2nd hand P3 stantard.

No matter what I do I can not link the Unit with the controller.

When I turn the unit on the camera moves around then locks in. I have managed to link my S7Edge phone some how but I can only get it too take off hover and then land.
(There is no camera pic on my phone)

I have tried everyway I can to upgrade firmware but cannot get it to accept it.
I am lost spent hours tring to get it linked up but am now stumped.
Can anyone please help me out with some ideas of how to get it working PLEASE

Reactions: David Bruce Kerr
1515281915930-1872316135.jpg
Hi guys
I am complete newbie and just got a 2nd hand P3 stantard.

No matter what I do I can not link the Unit with the controller.

When I turn the unit on the camera moves around then locks in. I have managed to link my S7Edge phone some how but I can only get it too take off hover and then land.
(There is no camera pic on my phone)

I have tried everyway I can to upgrade firmware but cannot get it to accept it.
I am lost spent hours tring to get it linked up but am now stumped.
Can anyone please help me out with some ideas of how to get it working PLEASE
Does you have quick start guide ? Is your device wifi set up and conected with drone ? What does it say when app open at top of screen ..no transmission signal,disconected or,got the how to conect

Reactions: Mark The Droner
P3s is wifi if not set up you won't get it to display,you can fly without device but it's like flying blind,no telemitry or information so pays to set up with your device,make sure your wifi is on with drone and remote on and get wifi to search for it,you might need to enter password 12341234 to make it conect to your device,don't worrie about Internet because it already been activated,,you will also need to get djigo app from playstore

1515285671901-1045456656.jpg
this is quick start guide and there is a free manual you can download for p3s which covers all information

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks but I have already done these steps.
I have the app and am able to take off using my phone. I have no control from the RC

Thanks but I have already done these steps.
I have the app and am able to take off using my phone. I have no control from the RC
Are you saying your remote not control drone just your device

Just checking have you tried the rc linking under remote in general settings,it should beep until button link button under drone has been pressed,I think it times out after a minute

Just checking have you tried the rc linking under remote in general settings,it should beep until button link button under drone has been pressed,I think it times out after a minute
Yes have done that it says linked this allows me to use 'Take off' on the phone screen but gives me no controls fron the RC

That’s what I was gonna suggest but decided to say get the app first
Yeh sorry ,mayby it's timing out and unable to link,
Yes have done that it says linked this allows me to use 'Take off' on the phone screen but gives me no controls fron the RC
Wow have you tried a stick calibration,it's in same place ,mayby give that a shot,very unusual that it doing that,bit nasty,remember in doing this calibration to do Gimble wheel like it shows or it won't save

So you have a green light on both the controller and drone? That will indicate it's actually linked. Does anything happen when you pull both control levers to the bottom and towards each other?

Yes tevek very good point ,did not think to mention to op, hope he aware of start stop procedure,,,,just in case @fr-303 to stop hold left stick down

So you have a green light on both the controller and drone? That will indicate it's actually linked. Does anything happen when you pull both control levers to the bottom and towards each other?
HI
Green lights are on
I have no response at all when pulling levers down.
It's as if it is not linked correctly.

Is there a way I can hard reset the whole unit back to factory

HI
Green lights are on
I have no response at all when pulling levers down.
It's as if it is not linked correctly.

Is there a way I can hard reset the whole unit back to factory
Here's a linking picture,I'm sure in app there a factory restore somewhere,mayby try this linking process
Screenshot_20180107-151626.jpg

Reactions: tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94