P2V+ & P2V with gimbal upgrade are still very good machines...

Reaction score
I know with the P3 and now the new P4 showing off their slick upgrades, it may make some pilots still flying their P2V series feel less than adequate so I thought I would try to renew interest in these great quads & the P2V series forum area. They are still viable for most purposes that don't require the slick upgrades, especially if your medium is not going to be displayed to the high end pro audience and more suited for YouTube or personal archive. P2V+ & the P2V with a gimbal upgrade are still very good reliable machines. Here are two examples of both used together many times daily for a year with only one issue for the entire year.

Had a strange and my only one ever in all years of flying... "the dreaded fly away" at the end of the year that was easily recovered with turning off the remote and letting her fly home. Also it was the P2V+v3 and not the PV2. Both still fly well today. I just got the latest release of the P3P so will be using that this year. I am always a version behind with DJI and may be with goods reason as I always buy the version with all the fixes in place.

So get out and fly and enjoy your PV2's and PV2+'s

Opspeculate
www.opspeculate.com

I know with the P3 and now the new P4 showing off their slick upgrades, it may make some pilots still flying their P2V series feel less than adequate so I thought I would try to renew interest in these great quads & the P2V series forum area. They are still viable for most purposes that don't require the slick upgrades, especially if your medium is not going to be displayed to the high end pro audience and more suited for YouTube or personal archive. P2V+ & the P2V with a gimbal upgrade are still very good reliable machines. Here are two examples of both used together many times daily for a year with only one issue for the entire year.

Had a strange and my only one ever in all years of flying... "the dreaded fly away" at the end of the year that was easily recovered with turning off the remote and letting her fly home. Also it was the P2V+v3 and not the PV2. Both still fly well today. I just got the latest release of the P3P so will be using that this year. I am always a version behind with DJI and may be with goods reason as I always buy the version with all the fixes in place.

So get out and fly and enjoy your PV2's and PV2+'s

Opspeculate
www.opspeculate.com
what gimbal upgrade ?

what gimbal upgrade ?
Rotorpixel Phantom 2 Vision Gimbal
IMG_1104-Edit-Edit.jpg

Nice job for sure...

I've still got my P2V with the RPG, my son flies it with me at weekends, it's still a dam good piece of kit which never has any issues. Viva la P2V eh.

Looking at your bird, and I see your rubbers aren't in the frame, what's that about ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj