Help needed with P2V+ battery firmware upgrade

Reaction score
I recently bought a new battery for my P2V+, and as a result had to upgrade all my firmware to the latest versions (main controller 3.14). Unfortunately this upgrade has made my original battery (still good, bought with the drone in Dec 2014) unuseable - as soon as I take off the rear LED flight indicators flash red, and I get a critical low battery indication causing the drone to descend on its own immediately. When I view the battery firmware version with the V3.8 Assistant Software, I see that the new battery is v1.0.0.9 (loader 2.3.0.2) while the old battery is v2.0.0.0 (loader 1.5.0.0). I suspect my old battery has an out-of-date firmware that needs to be upgraded to the latest version, however when I try to upgrade the battery using the V3.8 Assistant Software, it says there are no new upgrades. All other firmware versions are identical when I view the drone with each battery. Can anyone help with advice or a fix for this problem.

Is it possible that since the P2V+ is no longer supported that we are on our own to find and keep the firmware on our own? I don't know where you can find the firmware but I too have one battery that acts the same way. I think that there maybe an issue with one of the cells causing the battery to fail. Best of luck

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic