Buzzing??

Reaction score
To enlarge on my issue, my version 2 + controller keeps making buzzing noises, well at least I think it's the controller, which according to the book are warnings of low batteries in the controller, but they were new ones and the phantom has only been in the air for 5 mins, then buzzing starts and she comes home on her own. I do also seem to still have control tho?

I've also got what I thought was the dreaded wifi module problem with no live feed from the camera, but this is spasmodic, sometimes it's fine, sometimes it's not. But, usually if all batteries are charged and new it works fine until the buzzing noise starts, then problems with feed. I'm suspecting the controller or wifi range extender at the moment unless anyone can make any other suggestions?

I also did the range extender upgrade, and now after reading more about that wish I hadn't, but had to re set and re bind to the camera. This took a few attempts but eventually worked, and after a few try's live feed seems to be much more reliable, but haven't had her in the air yet as its too windy at the moment, hoping to do so over the week end.

So my major concern now is the buzzing noise. I bought my P2V off eBay second hand, so kind of expected an odd problem, but I'm suspecting she might be in Naza mode as I always have trouble getting the solid green after compass calibration, I always get green and two red flashes, which I think is correct for Naza?? I also tried to connect her to my mac last night but the assistant software totally refused to acknowledge she was there, so I can't change anything at all. Tried 2 different cables too.

I have read that they can be difficult to fly in Naza mode, and I am a total novice but still seem to be able to fly her ok, so, conflicting symptoms here I think?

Looks like I might have bought a dud!

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers, Peter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20