Over heated Gimbal

Reaction score
My gimbal over heated and does not resond to controls .I have errors Hardware malfuction and gimbal roll error and gimbal yaw error.Were is the best place to get repair info and buy parts.

Well I worked over a year on my p3s camera and failed, I think Carolina Dronz is a repair center,but not 100% sure. I had same problem as you but had no way to test the equipment,so I couldn't nail down the problem.My P3s is at DJI repair now and the cost to repair for me Is 292.00 ! I am not trying to scare you but just letting you know that it is expensive if you can't test the parts to nail down the problem Best of Luck!

Was it sudden? Did you have a hard landing? What work have you done so far? Have you replaced a ribbon cable with an aftermarket, they never work. Plenty of YouTube instructions. Parts available on eBay but try to get new or used OEM. Especially that ribbon cable! Only new OEM. Just bought a couple myself, for backup.

Sudden! Drone was turned on and did not realize gimbal cover was still on why i was checking out he software modes . Gimbal got very warm.I think I burn up the yaw motor and Roll motor up.

Sudden! Drone was turned on and did not realize gimbal cover was still on why i was checking out he software modes . Gimbal got very warm.I think I burn up the yaw motor and Roll motor up.
Yes Sir.
That is a very easy mistake to make.
You are not the first nor will you be the last.
there is a shop in Georgia called Personal Drone Repair.
I hear that guy is pretty good and reasonable on price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31