It may not be recommended but when I used to get the error message and the main battery turned off the externals continue to power the p4(fan blowing and clearance lights still on). Good way to pull the batteries down enough to get rid of the message.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It may not be recommended but when I used to get the error message and the main battery turned off the externals continue to power the p4(fan blowing and clearance lights still on). Good way to pull the batteries down enough to get rid of the message.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Let them drain a little and then you'd have to still land the aircraft and restart

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466664779.251809.jpg

Time to get this bat mod goin!
Stock battery is fun, but man is it stressful[emoji41]

Reactions: Lee SK
I broke the 10 Mile barrier I did a little over 53,000 feet and back I got to upload the data two healthy drones it was the craziest one I've done yet I actually ended up crashing the Drone on the pier into myself. I was about 3,000 feet away from my home point at 0% battery and I figured if I let off the gas it was just fall out of the sky so I decided running full speed 2 e brake it as soon as I made it to land the Drone bucked up hard and went horizontal and behind me propellers cut my shoulder all up it was a crazy night but I made it I'm proud of that one.

You're always taking that s**t to the next level, and I don't mean the distance, I mean the new method of hand catching[emoji41] Way to go unknown

Reactions: UnknownCaller
You're always taking that s**t to the next level, and I don't mean the distance, I mean the new method of hand catching[emoji41] Way to go unknown
Ha ha ha Thanks man yeah those plastic props hurt can't imagine carbon fiber ones

I found those P4 props
To be a little harder than the 9450s somewhere in between 9450s and carbon fiber

Sweet! But I've heard lihv dont work for p4. Although I have not read why and have not got my bat mod yet. But you can be sure I'll try. I'll take it a step further and trowel white silicone across the entire vps belly
emoji41.png
Why didn't you ask about camera ?:(

Why didn't you ask about camera ?:(
Because nobody takes the camera off of the p4! People have been known to take the camera off the PIII and strap extra batteries there, I myself have done a couple flights like that, but made it clear that I did so.

Unknown, was your only able to make this long flight because you removed your camera and stuffed batteries in the hole where the camera used to be[emoji41]
No actually I got rid of the batteries and went with a Briggs & Stratton 5 horse 2 stroke motor. I'll message you the plans for it

I broke the 10 Mile barrier I did a little over 53,000 feet and back I got to upload the data two healthy drones it was the craziest one I've done yet I actually ended up crashing the Drone on the pier into myself. I was about 3,000 feet away from my home point at 0% battery and I figured if I let off the gas it was just fall out of the sky so I decided running full speed 2 e brake it as soon as I made it to land the Drone bucked up hard and went horizontal and behind me propellers cut my shoulder all up it was a crazy night but I made it I'm proud of that one.
Great!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures