Please let me know tha how can I turn off vision position sysyem?
If you tape over all the 4 sensors at the bottom, the VPS will be disabled. But you have to tape them very well, preferably with black tape!

If you tape over all the 4 sensors at the bottom, the VPS will be disabled. But you have to tape them very well, preferably with black tape!
Is this true Fredz, tested and works in flight? Or are you just teasing around like I was

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1466548344.646238.jpg

Maxxrange antenna
Stock battery

I guess I could've made it to 30,000, oh well, baby steps[emoji41]
HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters

I could also move forward and backwards at full speed but apparently once the DJI battery is completely dead and you're running off just the saddlebags you lose some of the drones abilities I noticed this once I tried to turn around for landing it was probably a minute and 30 seconds after I hit 0% battery so just be careful with that

Add that to the list of things that make the p4 harder to chase distance than the p3.!
Setting the bar high Unknown![emoji41]

Thats some serious flighttime outta some maxamps! Any reason you dont strap your "tried and true" 5.2 splits on the p4 and take this thing to 40 mins like yer p3?

I can verify the black tape over the sensors dirty bum, just awaiting the multi star arrival now.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can verify the black tape over the sensors dirty bum, just awaiting the multi star arrival now.

Sweet! But I've heard lihv dont work for p4. Although I have not read why and have not got my bat mod yet. But you can be sure I'll try. I'll take it a step further and trowel white silicone across the entire vps belly[emoji41]

Hyperion g6 2400s work great with P4 and are Lihv but are puffed after 15 cycles so onto the multistar.

Hyperion g6 2400s work great with P4 and are Lihv but are puffed after 15 cycles so onto the multistar.

You charge them up to a full 4.35 on the P4?
I think Hyperion have that problem anyway, probably nothing to do with the aircraft

Yep, sure do.. I just make sure to have fresh charge on main battery to keep them all balanced.

Reactions: dirtybum
U have to bleed thd lihv battery below the dji main battery 4.32 volts because the lihv are 4.35 you get an error message. The bigger the lihv battery the longer it takes

U have to bleed thd lihv battery below the dji main battery 4.32 volts because the lihv are 4.35 you get an error message. The bigger the lihv battery the longer it takes
That would still give you an advantage over 4.2 , so I don't understand why you wouldn't use them.

I dont use the 5200 because its to small for the P4 battery it won't have low end battery life hard zero and your in the drink or road kill the way I fly I count the battery life after zero. Using the 6600 sometimes I have to restart the aircraft 6 or 7 times take off for a second until the battery error message comes on the screen and let it land and restart and do it all over it's a pain in the ***

When I take off with a 6600 my voltage is at 4.22 and you lose 2% of the DJI battery you'll never take off with more than 98% battery
We found on the P3 when this happens to start the motors & hover immediately to level things out. That's not the case with the P4? Not a trick you can use.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3