Reaction score
Crashed my phantom 2 the other day at low height since then i havnt been able to get gps sattilies with the remote turned on, with the remote off it shows 10 sattilites on the fpv screen untill i turn remote on then drops straight to 0 satilites. any ideas?

You may have to open the shell and verify that the plug from the GPS module to the main board was not knocked loose. If it ok check the GPS module itself for any cracks in the ceramic module. Also check the three cables from the craft gong to the gimbel and make sure they are tight and look closely to make sure no pins pulled out.

Had shell open and checked the plug and GPS module. All is good andwas in place. The cable though, the bit that goes onto the leg was unplugged at the leg end. I have home made legs on it and was in behind tape and must have taken a knock. Works as it should, thanks heaps for the help much appreciated.

Glad you found it and now all is good.

I think there is a problem with thst cable. Worked with phantom apart, put it back together and stopped again. Wiggle thewire and it goes and stops

Do you have a photo of the cable?

Compass cable

Attachments

• 1441657240566.jpg
    1441657240566.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 364
Yep that's the rascal. They are available on eBay if you need one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic