My Phantom 4 fell out of the sky above Skogafoss Waterfall in Iceland

Your assertion that there was no mobile device txt file, no mobile device DAT file, and no aircraft DAT file is simply not credible. I have not seen a single other case reported here where even one of those was missing, let alone all three.
Again all negative comments! I originally thought this was a forum for answers, not wanna be lawyers trying to win their opinion case! As I posted in February 2017, DJI told me directly (I still have the email) that no flights logs existed!!!!!! Also my flight record was not on my devices, no video to watch, etc. Also no flight was listed for me on airdata.com and I had several hundred at that time.

So instead of countering my statements as DJI did why not duplicate my flight and post how you managed it! I’ve been waiting since February 2017 and no one has!!
Jim
WA5TEF.

Again all negative comments! I originally thought this was a forum for answers, not wanna be lawyers trying to win their opinion case! As I posted in February 2017, DJI told me directly (I still have the email) that no flights logs existed!!!!!! Also my flight record was not on my devices, no video to watch, etc. Also no flight was listed for me on airdata.com and I had several hundred at that time.

So instead of countering my statements as DJI did why not duplicate my flight and post how you managed it! I’ve been waiting since February 2017 and no one has!!
Jim
WA5TEF.

You claimed what appeared to be an impossible flight scenario and a complete lack of any logs, video or other evidence to support it. None of it made any sense at all, and it still doesn't. And when that was pointed out you started a campaign, repeated here, of accusing everyone else of being negative, part of a DJI conspiracy, etc, etc., and then opportunistically bombing random other threads with your grievance. It's extremely tiresome. Stop doing it. And no one is interested in trying to replicate whatever you did on that flight.

Sixteen months ago when my Phantom also mysteriously fell out of the sky, all the comments I got were negative and seemingly pro DJI!
Just because people don't accept what you say or propose a theory different from what you think happened, does not mean they are"pro DJI".
However I was threatened with banishment from the forum by a “moderator” who even insulted my home state if I didn’t shut up!
I think you are talking about me here but can't find the post to clarify.
I very much doubt that you were threatened but I do remember mentioning your state without any insult.
I suggested that since you had trouble accepting forum rules from me that you might ask another moderator from Mississippi as he might speak the same language.
So, ever few months I get a chance to again ask if anyone knows how a Phantom can be forced to flip and power dive into the ground??? DJI knows but to them it still remains “Pilot Error”!
If DJI believed it was pilot error, why did they replace your Phantom?
Did they ever say it was pilot error or did they just say that they couldn't find evidence of the cause?
if I disappear you’ll know I got banned!
You make annoying posts that go on and on and on and on.
You take pages to say what could be said in a paragraph.
You're the customer that no manufacturer would want to deal with.
You don't drop an issue that should have been forgotten over a year ago when DJI replaced your Phantom.
But for all that you are still here.
Why would you think you are going to "disappear" now?
Stick within the forum rules and you can still be here as long as you like.

One more reply! DJI did not replace my Phantom. I had paid the “repair bill” that never happened. They were supposed to refund my payment but never did, of course!
Jim
WA5TEF

One more reply! DJI did not replace my Phantom. I had paid the “repair bill” that never happened. They were supposed to refund my payment but never did, of course!
Jim
WA5TEF

Since this post , there have been several more drones that have fallen out of the sky, many of them were battery related and I think that Moisture in the drone caused the drone to short out the battery.. but I am sorry DJI did not replace your Phantom, I highly recommend you get a Phantom Rain Wet Suit if you ever plan on flying over water falls again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl