My Phantom 3 Pros (2 of them) both keep saying limited to 100' alt and 100' distance, but NOT IN BEGINNER MODE

Reaction score
I had this happen a few times in 2020, but now I am busier doing real estate stuff and it is happening more frequently. About 3 out of every 4 times I fly (always in legal airspace), it will stop at 100' and the message comes up "reached max altitude (or distance), this can be changed in set-up, blah blah blah). I have run firmware updates, calibrated, put it into and out of beginner mode, nothing works. Just every few times it will actually fly over 100'. I have no idea why. I can't find much info on this problem on the net. Can't believe both of my drones are doing it! Any help is very much appreciated!
RJ

I had this happen a few times in 2020, but now I am busier doing real estate stuff and it is happening more frequently. About 3 out of every 4 times I fly (always in legal airspace), it will stop at 100' and the message comes up "reached max altitude (or distance), this can be changed in set-up, blah blah blah). I have run firmware updates, calibrated, put it into and out of beginner mode, nothing works. Just every few times it will actually fly over 100'. I have no idea why. I can't find much info on this problem on the net. Can't believe both of my drones are doing it! Any help is very much appreciated!
RJ
Welcome to the forum RJ.

Have you tried signing out and signing in again to avoid the flight restrictions of FW 1.11.20?

Thank you for that. Horrible weather in the NY area, so it might be a couple of days before I can try this.

Best,

RJ

Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers