My altitude is limiting me to 100 ft and I'm not in beginner mode?

Reaction score
I was flying my P3 standard and everything was fine. I swapped batteries and everything seemed okay. When I elevated to 100ft it said I had reached my maximum altitude? I checked to see if it was in beginner mode and it was not? Has anyone else had this problem?

You will likely find your unable to fly more than 50m from your homepoint also- it's all in the release notes. Simply log in to your DJI account once and restrictions will be removed.

If you were flying without restriction prior to swapping batteries, maybe you did not update the Firmware on the second battery last time around, and there is a conflict?

It is true what everyone above says about logging in etc., but if the firmware/app updates with the new NFZ are not compatible across the board you may be restricted. When you charged up the battery that was working w/o problems, and tested again, were you still limited to 100ft - or did it work as it has in the past?

If you recharged and no issue, then I would stick batt2 in the bird - fire up DJIGO and see if it thinks it needs to do a firmware update on the battery.

Reactions: Mustang35
If you were flying without restriction prior to swapping batteries, maybe you did not update the Firmware on the second battery last time around, and there is a conflict?

It is true what everyone above says about logging in etc., but if the firmware/app updates with the new NFZ are not compatible across the board you may be restricted. When you charged up the battery that was working w/o problems, and tested again, were you still limited to 100ft - or did it work as it has in the past?

If you recharged and no issue, then I would stick batt2 in the bird - fire up DJIGO and see if it thinks it needs to do a firmware update on the battery.
OMG, I love you!!!! I never thought of the batteries. I have two drones, 8 batteries total! I updated all of them this morning, all seems fine now. Wish I were a millionaire, I'd send you $10k!

Happy Fourth of July,

RJ

Reactions: Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31