Litchi Hub, No missions

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
My missions disappeared today, and I can't save a new one, shows I'm logged in, tried 2 computers 3 browsers, I use the mission hub almost daily, and was working this morning. Monday's :rolleyes:.
I haven't tried my tablet yet, I'm afraid to. :eek:

Anybody else?

Rod

Reactions: NitroMan
Ok, I could logout and login, it was really slow, but no missions would show up on the hub, it was just do the loading routine, I just got brave and reset my password, working like it should on two of my computers now.
Mondays :rolleyes:

Rod

@RodPad ...Dude. Must be a Monday thing. Just checked myself. All good....Whew. I always keep downloaded copies though, just in case....;)

Reactions: RodPad
I was unable (initially) to see anything on the Hub. Just logged Out then In and all good. Possibly server maintenance or just the Bank Holiday weekend or maybe sunspots :cool: or leprechauns? :confused:

There was another problem when logging in a couple of weeks back when trying to use facebook to log-in. Solution was to log out of facebook and log in to the Hub. Seems that there was a conflict with different passwords. o_O

Reactions: RodPad
Hmm, seems to be off the air again today, can't see any of my missions, logging in and logging out seems to work ok

Cheers,

Robert

looking for missions posted by others in the discovery but they are not showing up. logged off and back on, no luck. logged off, closed browser and went back in, still no luck. changed password, logged off and back on, still no luck. anyone else having this problem? is there a way to turn off/on discovery missions?

is there a way to turn off/on discovery missions?
Not that I am aware....Working fine here. Any reason you didn't start a new thread? This one is 4 months old..just asking.

looking for missions posted by others in the discovery but they are not showing up. logged off and back on, no luck. logged off, closed browser and went back in, still no luck. changed password, logged off and back on, still no luck. anyone else having this problem? is there a way to turn off/on discovery missions?

UPDATE: found the setting. click box in settings called "show discovery missions" I guess i just didn't look long enough!

Attachments

• litchi missions.JPG
    litchi missions.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 237
Not that I am aware....Working fine here. Any reason you didn't start a new thread? This one is 4 months old..just asking.

didn't start a new one because this one seemed to be addressing the same issue i was having.

didn't start a new one because this one seemed to be addressing the same issue i was having.
I agree, but unless the thread is followed, you will get more responses with a new one. As far as the setting, yea, I remember that being there now. Have never used or needed it, so just one of those you forget about...;)

Reactions: jwwehunt
Yes Strange but me too... Litchi no longer updates all waypoint plans done on PC to any of my devices??? I am very upset about this, it used to be the go-to app for my P3A, and sadly DJI app is not that reliable either... I have had 3 P3A's so I am very familiar with this Problem... whats going on?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31