Litchi...How much!!!

im not getting into silly games with you im asking a question if your to childish to answer maybe a grown up will!!
Why should I have to answer you that question? You can go read about it or you can ask Litchi developer in this forum. I am not your father.

Edit: That's how Litchi decides its pricing, if you don't like it, don't buy it.

Last edited:
Why should I have to answer you that question? You can go read about it or you can ask Litchi developer in this forum. I am not your father.
Dude grow up!!

Omg heated exchanges. Haha

Let's go back to OPs topic. $1.99 is ok to me :)

Actually I don't need any other app, but ok to spend 1.99 to see what others are offering.

I think that it is the same as everything else in life. If you want something you pay for it. If you don't then you stick with what you have. It's all down to the individual. The main point is "is it worth the money?" Something is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it. I am thinking of buying it. I won't complain about the price as that what it is. Just the same as my p3. It had a price and that's what I paid because I wanted one.

I think I understand the OP's grip now. Not that I agreed, but I am understanding the situation now.

OP was under the mistaken impression due to failure to read terms of sales and fully understanding what he is buying. He subsequently discovered to his dismay that he needed to pay more than what he had originally planned for a certain set of features.

Understanding, deep down, this was really his own fault for buying without a full understanding of what he is buying like he should and would have in other situation such as house or car, OP proceed to complained and vent about the value of the software basedon his own valuation and now having to pay above that valuation due to his failure to understand what he is getting for what he pays.

To OP, I guess next time you buy something you will conduct your due diligence.

To Lichi Developers, a list of features included and a list of features available for in-app purchase wouldn't be out of order and would go a long way to demonstrate this is a legit operation.

Last edited:
dc48c4517e5afc7eae56c9cb657ec3ab.jpg

Reactions: Flyer91 and JBG
Ok i stand corrected on that point, so thats the only in app purchase then?

I understand your opinion that you prefer "all you can eat" pricing. But I think given author's comment above, everything seem above the board to me. I guess you should have done a bit of due diligent and not make assumptions that are false.

Last edited:
We really should get back to the Lambo comparison... lol. Make your money while you are young and then buy one of these for fun. No it's a Mercedes SLS and one great video of how a production race car is built. This video is always worth watching once a year at Christmas :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think I understand the OP's grip now. Not that I agreed, but I am understanding the situation now.

OP was under the mistaken impression due to failure to read terms of sales and fully understanding what he is buying. He subsequently discovered to his dismay that he needed to pay more than what he had originally planned for a certain set of features.

Understanding, deep down, this was really his own fault for buying without a full understanding of what he is buying like he should and would have in other situation such as house or car, OP proceed to complained and vent about the value of the software basedon his own valuation and now having to pay above that valuation due to his failure to understand what he is getting for what he pays.

To OP, I guess next time you buy something you will conduct your due diligence.

To Lichi Developers, a list of features included and a list of features available for in-app purchase wouldn't be out of order and would go a long way to demonstrate this is a legit operation.
You love the word due diligence dont you bud!! but i think you need to be able to read the post properly first before wading in with your comments. For one i havent bought the app i have never stated once that I had. For 2 i fully read that there is in app purchases again i never stated otherwise and for 3 i never complained about the valuation of the in app purchases and the failure to understand what i was paying for,just that I dont agree with in app purchases once you have initialy paid out for the app in the first place!! So with due diligence take care to read peoples post before making false claims of what people have said!!

We really should get back to the Lambo comparison... lol. Make your money while you are young and then buy one of these for fun. No it's a Mercedes SLS and one great video of how a production race car is built. This video is always worth watching once a year at Christmas :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Lol I like it.....but if i buy one are there any hidden extras, you know i dont like that!!

Reactions: Reed L
So with due diligence take care to read peoples post before making false claims of what people have said!!

Nah, no need. Nothing at stake for me here. I would if there were. Ok, so you haven't bought anything, just griping?

Gz. all these gripping for something you are just looking at.

Nah, no need. Nothing at stake for me here. I would if there were. Ok, so you haven't bought anything, just griping?

Gz. all these gripping for something you are just looking at.
Read my post and you will get your answer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31