Limefuel 6000Mah Available

MRSpyder2U said:
I never heard anything from Limefuel about my preorder, but my L60P just arrived via USPS. YEA!
Are you able to fly today and give a review?

Not today, but I have a long distance ground station flight in mind for tomorrow AM. Sad to say, but I have more trust in this untested Limefuel battery than I do in the DJI batteries that I've been using.

MRSpyder2U said:
Not today, but I have a long distance ground station flight in mind for tomorrow AM. Sad to say, but I have more trust in this untested Limefuel battery than I do in the DJI batteries that I've been using.
Let us know how it goes. I have two of them on the way. I hope to have them before I go to lake tahoe next weekend.

Mine should be here in time for the President's Day fireworks festival in Lake Havasu! Probably won't take it up into the fireworks and be "that guy". But I'll make sure to take it out on the lake. We are going to have the Jet Ski's out there so should be some good flying. Now... am I up to hand catching on a Jet Ski? mmm...

I just ordered two with prime will be here tomorrow guaranteed. Day or night when they come I'll test it out and post a review.

If it Flys away or crashes oh well I want an Inspire anyways haha wish me luck guys

Just received my 6000 mAh battery in the mail today. I will test tomorrow and post run time against the limefuel 5400 mAh and the standard DJI battery.

Just tried the lime fuel 6000 that I got from Amazon. Charges with no problem and run time is definitely longer! Pretty windy, so I couldn't run it all the way down.

awesome news guys,

cant wait to hear about the run-time you guys get tomorrow.

Still waiting for my 2 pre-ordered ones!

Looks like mine will be here Monday now. So faster than expected. Nice. Only 2 left on Amazon though... get 'em while there hot! Or maybe the smarter move is to wait and see what us early adopters have to say. Either way nice to have some options when it comes to batteries, right?

Test results:
Phantom 2 v2 with immersion 600mw transmitter, H3-3D gimbal, and go pro 4, hovering at 6ft until 20% battery warning.

DJI Battery: 13.14 minutes
Limefuel L54P 13.15 minutes
Limefuel L60P 14.47 minutes

Phantom8529 said:
Test results:
Phantom 2 v2 with immersion 600mw transmitter, H3-3D gimbal, and go pro 4, hovering at 6ft until 20% battery warning.

Ouch! :eek:

flyNfrank said:
Phantom8529 said:
Test results:

Yep, not what I was wanting to see.

Phantom8529 said:
flyNfrank said:
Phantom8529 said:
Test results:

Yep, not what I was wanting to see.

Provided that its the same wind/location/payload (less battery)... I don't see the issue. The only consistency that I do not see is the age of the batteries, esp the number of cycles on the DJI.

Other than that, the LP60 looks promising.

Ohh... and frank.. what gains are you running? and can you check your motors after each flight and see how hot they are..

That's about what I was expecting.

Phantom8529 said:
Limefuel is advertising an extra 10 minutes "depending on flight conditions". Interesting.

msinger said:
Phantom8529 said:
Limefuel is advertising an extra 10 minutes "depending on flight conditions". Interesting.

Yea, I did the math, 6000mAh is around 15% more capacity then 5200mAh, so if I got 13 minutes on the DJI battery then 15% more would be about 2 minutes, my test shows an increase of 1.5 minutes. Also the new L60P shows up in the assistance software as "not a genuine DJI battery" the L54P battery from limefuel doesn't do that.

It would be interesting to know how Limefuel calculated 10 more minutes.

msinger said:
Phantom8529 said:
Do you believe everything sellers tell you? :D

Advertised battery life is RARELY a reality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers