Limefuel 6000Mah Available

Do the higher Mah give you more flight time?

I honestly don't know
I fly till about 40 % give or take what I am doing and and how close in I am etc.
I would rather bring it hoem with gas in the tank than hope it wont run out!

I figure the extra little ah cant hurt, the year warranty and at price less that dji it was a no brainer

I honestly don't know
I fly till about 40 % give or take what I am doing and and how close in I am etc.
I would rather bring it hoem with gas in the tank than hope it wont run out!

I figure the extra little ah cant hurt, the year warranty and at price less that dji it was a no brainer
What does the battery warranty cover? Usually failures happen in flight. Warranty wouldnt be much help if it drops too quickly causing autoland. I too only run it till about 40%

1.5 to 2.5 minutes in theory. Haven't had mine arrive yet to give real world figures, but given that the capacity is about 15.385% higher, you should expect about 15.385% more flight time.
I get about 15 minutes now, add 15.385% to that is 2 minutes 18 seconds extra. But that's all theoretical. There's a lot that could change those figures.

What does the battery warranty cover? Usually failures happen in flight. Warranty wouldnt be much help if it drops too quickly causing autoland. I too only run it till about 40%

true an inflight total failure would be hard to find.
Probably not worry about the battery at that time though !!!

However if you read about some of the issue dji batteries are having. Failures at 10 -15-20 uses /cycles. etc. That would be warrantied should it occur I am sure based on contact with the customer service in Jan. at order time. (they responded quicky and properly to questions I and others posted)

Last edited:
true an inflight total failure would be hard to find.
Probably not worry about the battery at that time though !!!

However if you read about some of the issue dji batteries are having. Failures at 10 -15-20 uses /cycles. etc. That would be wattantied should it occur I am sure based on contact with the customer service in Jan. at order time. (they responded quicky and properly to questions I and others posted)
But if it is gone having landed in a lake or something because battery failure sent it into fail safe you are screwed. Not much you can do there.

But if it is gone having landed in a lake or something because battery failure sent it into fail safe you are screwed. Not much you can do there.

EXACTLY that is just what I am worried about with the DJI batteries

your concern is very valid but appears to be directed at maybe the wrong battery.lol
read how many plus v3 's have seemed to suddenly do exactly that stop and drop, no power and I doubt they were not dji onboard. Love my dji phantoms just not the dji batteries at this time.

I absolutely have had no issues or concerns with the limefuel like I did with DJI

When I fly my plus it is with the limefuel first. the one dji battery is now basicly my test bench one as it gives low bat warnings from 60% or wherever it wants. This useless dji is about 25 cycles just a couple more than limefuel and only a month older

Mine arrived today, charged up fine, and gave no errors when installed in the quad. It's pissing down outside so I only tested them inside, but the quad booted up, and the CSC command started the motors just fine, where they could also be revved, so if she's going to give a "non genuine battery" error, she hasn't done so yet.
Now I'm itching for this weather to clear to do some flights, but I think I'll do the 10/10 treatment on these ones, so it will be a little while till I can give exact improvements in flight times, but to be honest, it's not the flight time that I want, but the reliability of a non-DJI battery that made me buy these.

So I originally preordered on 1/23, but due to the p2 being at dji, today was the first day I tried using the limefuel. It always reports "Not DJI intelligent battery". I've tried giving it a forceful push but am doing it so hard I risk breaking the phantom.

Is there anyone on :.12 using one of the earlier, preorder batch l60 with success?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you know DJI truly sucks for this, I had the same problem on 3.08 using ilovecoffe app but when I switch to another app it worked fine, and as far as slamming the battery home, I think there is a thin film coating on the contacts and when slammed home the pins break though this coating and it works
I have 2 of the limefuel 6000s and they work great, but I have not and will not ever plug my phantom into the internet again, my **** works with almost 100 flights

Testing mine in actual flight in the morning I hope.
Been too dark after work since Daylight Savings finished, to be able to fly since they arrived a few days ago.
They work to boot up the quad and spool up the motors etc, and give no errors yet just testing it that way in the house. But I'm sure if it boots up the quad, and I can spool up the motors, there should be no problem getting a real flight from them.

Really keen to see how these go, because 2 out of 3 of my DJI ones are giving errors now with less than 25 flights on them. With batteries I can rely on, the number of times I fly this thing might start to increase drastically.

Do the higher Mah give you more flight time?

I think it does. Maybe 1 to 3 min more. Nothing spectacular but a bit better perhaps. I think the 5400's are probably just about as good, have the same warranty and cost a lot less. Better bang for your buck.

you know DJI truly sucks for this, I had the same problem on 3.08 using ilovecoffe app but when I switch to another app it worked fine, and as far as slamming the battery home, I think there is a thin film coating on the contacts and when slammed home the pins break though this coating and it works
I have 2 of the limefuel 6000s and they work great, but I have not and will not ever plug my phantom into the internet again, my **** works with almost 100 flights
I've tried slamming it home and it worked once, but I am honestly fearful of doing it that hard again because I really got on it. But I sucked it up and tried a few more times and it didn't work.

Sucks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1