Limefuel 6000Mah Available

Reaction score
So I had a scare with my battery and decided to order a new Limefuel. I was happy to see the 6000Mah is available on Amazon! The Limefuel web site still lists the 6000's as on pre-order so not sure what's up with that. Anyway I trust Amazon (even if I'm not 100% sold on Limefuel). Amazon will take 'em back if I don't like them. They should be here on Feb 11 and I'll report back then. But has anyone tried them? The 6000's not the 5400's that is.

Thanks!

GSSP said:
Amazon is telling me I will receive the 6000 on Feb 11
Would you mind posting your tracking email?

I got an email that from Amazon with tracking number. Will be delivered this Saturday USPS.

Following this. Id like to know if this battery will work. From stories I have heard its hit or miss on these if they will work with the new software. Limefuel emailed me and stated the battery will work, but it will not send any info back to the APP in regards to the % of battery left.

No longer a pre order on Amazon. In stock now and Prime eligible.

I ordered direct from Limefuel and haven't heard squat.

Last edited:
It's annoying that those of us that preordered will get them after people that order on Amazon today ;)

I only got the purchase confirmation from tilt when I preordered. Did anyone receive other communication?

Reoscorpio said:
It's annoying that those of us that preordered will get them after people that order on Amazon today ;)

I only got the purchase confirmation from tilt when I preordered. Did anyone receive other communication?

I also have not received any further updates from Limefuel.

dalebb said:
GSSP said:

I get the 6000 tomorrow:

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 462
  • tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 435
Reoscorpio said:

Yeah and it's not like they charged our CC's months in advance. I guess we wait.

Sucks that Limefuel is screwing over pre-order's. That means trouble down the road because it's clear the company doesn't really care about it's customers. So I expect trouble from them in the future. But yes it's on Amazon. I didn't notice there was a link for Prime when I ordered. I just got standard shipping but it should be here on Monday. Shipping now.

Here's my order and shipping confirmation. Looks like it will be here soon. I'll let you know how it works.

Battery2.jpg

Battery.jpg

GSSP said:
dalebb said:
GSSP said:

I get the 6000 tomorrow:
Cool, I just ordered two of them on Amazon, should be here the 13th.

The status on the 6000's went to buy now on LimeFuel's site and the price increased to $110. Maybe those of us with preorders will start to see shipping notifications.

jonesk32 said:
The status on the 6000's went to buy now on LimeFuel's site and the price increased to $110. Maybe those of us with preorders will start to see shipping notifications.

Hope so, I pre ordered too,,, and bought the amazon 6000, pre order ****** up for sure

Why in the world would you ever want to update any of their software???

If your **** works NEVER NEVER plug it into the internet!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj