Limefuel 6000Mah Available

To all who have decided to purchase the Limefuel 6000 replacement battery. I was wondering if there were any further updates regarding invalid battery issues , and flight time stats? I had recently decided to pull the trigger on this battery replacement to be used as a spare, but was curious as to recent reports concerning notice of battery error while I await its delivery. If this is going to be a valid concern, I may simply decide to return it and hold off with purchasing another battery at this time. Thanks in advance to all those who have supplied comparison testing of this battery to the DJI OEM to date.

mine just shipped today, so I wont get to test this weekend at Lake Tahoe. :x

Skynet1 said:
To all who have decided to purchase the Limefuel 6000 replacement battery. I was wondering if there were any further updates regarding invalid battery issues , and flight time stats? I had recently decided to pull the trigger on this battery replacement to be used as a spare, but was curious as to recent reports concerning notice of battery error while I await its delivery. If this is going to be a valid concern, I may simply decide to return it and hold off with purchasing another battery at this time. Thanks in advance to all those who have supplied comparison testing of this battery to the DJI OEM to date.

I had reported invalid battery issue earlier but found out it was due to not being seated good in the phantom. Have flown with this battery 6 times now with no issues.

Thanks for the update Phantom, I was beginning to think this to be a valid concern, but nice to know there may be extenuating circumstances behind such reports.
I just received my battery this afternoon and immediately checked it out to primarily find out if I was going to get the invalid battery message, but all appears normal so far.
I intend to charge the battery fully and conduct a flight test to further determine if any issues occur.
I had found that Amazon/Prime are no longer listing the Limefuel L60P, but only the 5400 mah battery on there respective sites. Not sure if they are merely out of stock or for another reason.
I had thought they would continue advertisement of the L60P battery and simply state out of stock, rather than removing the item all together.
Someone else may have more information why and can comment further on this.

Probably out of stock.

I have flown with the 6000 several time in a plus and P2 v1. I have connected to pc and assistant with live internet and checked updates and all areas of assistant. NO problems or Issues in any way at all.
It works like its supposed to. period!

after my 5200 started going weird this is only battery I trust now

kirk2579 said:
I have flown with the 6000 several time in a plus and P2 v1. I have connected to pc and assistant with live internet and checked updates and all areas of assistant. NO problems or Issues in any way at all.
It works like its supposed to. period!

after my 5200 started going weird this is only battery I trust now

This is the post i was looking for...
Thanks for it..
I will be ordering one now...

only problem is the limefuel web site says delivery is now late march on the 6000. I was going to grab another but maybe will get the 5400 for now.
wonder if an issue of west coast shipping ports being partialy closed

Just ordered one on Amazon 2-16-2015 Inventory showed 5, 2 hours before. One left. I guess just keep checking back and see if they are up.

I had an invalid battery error again and found the battery wasn't fully inserted. They don't quite fit as smoothly as my DJI ones. You really have to slam them home to seat them. Since I've been doing that, no more errors.

well i got my two batteries today and charged them up. just got back in from the back yard testing them. both ran 17.5 minutes before low batt kicked in. i sent kitty up to 300' and hovered, 13-14 sats, calm wind, and cam running. so for shits and giggles i did a dji batt with 30 cycles and 90% life at 98% charge, it did the same time, 17.5 mins. but they do cost less. :D

dalebb said:
well i got my two batteries today and charged them up. just got back in from the back yard testing them. both ran 17.5 minutes before low batt kicked in. i sent kitty up to 300' and hovered, 13-14 sats, calm wind, and cam running. so for shits and giggles i did a dji batt with 30 cycles and 90% life at 98% charge, it did the same time, 17.5 mins. but they do cost less. :D

So no difference in flight times with the 6000 over the 5400?

-Scott

sbarton said:
dalebb said:

So no difference in flight times with the 6000 over the 5400?

-Scott
maybe after they get some time on them? but i got no errors and did not need updates.

Phantom8529 said:
Test results:
Phantom 2 v2 with immersion 600mw transmitter, H3-3D gimbal, and go pro 4, hovering at 6ft until 20% battery warning.

DJI Battery: 13.14 minutes
Limefuel L54P 13.15 minutes
Limefuel L60P 14.47 minutes

Guys I now have 19 cycles on my Limefuel L60P, I retested flight time using the same method as before, 15.39 minutes so it has increased a bit.

none reported that were not related to not pushing hard enough to seat all the way.
Mine is about 5 -6 weeks in with many flights , # unknown as I just fly it for fun and don't like paperwork.
BTW I make a point of giving that the last inch a solid effort on all my batteries so I hear a clear click

Do the higher Mah give you more flight time?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj