Is everything ok in Rotorpixel?

Great advice I will do that for sure.;) J Dot said he would send my some pictures of which plugs go where since it's a little different from the video he made for you on the old Tx.

I hope I don't have to message you guys on Saturday afternoon with a HELP LOL.

Seriously though I have read a bunch on here and watched a few videos mainly Simon's on the kitchen table for binding the Tx which is really easy and binding the new FE700 which may take a few tries but is pretty straight forward too.

Reactions: dirkclod
Great advice I will do that for sure.;) J Dot said he would send my some pictures of which plugs go where since it's a little different from the video he made for you on the old Tx.

I hope I don't have to message you guys on Saturday afternoon with a HELP LOL.

Seriously though I have read a bunch on here and watched a few videos mainly Simon's on the kitchen table for binding the Tx which is really easy and binding the new FE700 which may take a few tries but is pretty straight forward too.
Holler if ya have any issues Mike and installing that into the new TX is not hard . The first one I put in was on the new TX but had to be soldered . This one don't .Is just like you are running them in line .

Thanks Dirk!

Thanks Dirk!
monker thumbup.gif

Hey everyone good news I got a response from Keri over at Rotorpixel today indicating that they have been waiting on a particular component which he says will be in today or Monday. As soon as that part comes in I was told all backorders would be shipped out by the end of next week!

Oh my god, just glad the day and the week, many thanks for the information. I was very concerned and, hopefully everything goes ok. Although badly for its part, must answer the emails of your customers, what kind of customer has ???

Oh my god, just glad the day and the week, many thanks for the information. He was very concerned and, hopefully everything goes ok. Although badly for its part, must answer the emails of your customers, what kind of customer has ???
It seems he has quite a few businesses and is a very busy guy. But I agree with you that customer relations is not all that great and returning emails is very slow.

But at least we now have a status and should have our gimbals soon:D

Hopefully they will see my post and be a little less worried!

Hello! If news have already sent some rotorpixel ?? I have not heard from my order since July 27. Thanks!
well hello.jpg
..... Welcome to the forum Charlie :)
If you will read all in this thread you will see what's going on at Rotor pixel . Just shoot them emails and you should be in this order coming out :)
Look at post # 25 in this thread ;)

View attachment 27956 ..... Welcome to the forum Charlie :)
If you will read all in this thread you will see what's going on at Rotor pixel . Just shoot them emails and you should be in this order coming out :)
Look at post # 25 in this thread ;)
Thanks Dirkcloud!, just me who started the topic, the fact is that as of today there is no official response from rotorpixel, and as buyers understand to this day we are not quiet. You spend $ 430 on a gimbal a month ago and no news.:(

Thanks Dirkcloud!, just me who started the topic, the fact is that as of today there is no official response from rotorpixel, and as buyers understand to this day we are not quiet. You spend $ 430 on a gimbal a month ago and no news.:(
blank stare.png
...Dang sure was ! Whoops !! And it's dirkclod Jacky :D
Mike heard from Keri so maybe you will be in the shipment he speaks of :)

Sorry for the confusion Dirkclod name. I lost faith one week ago waiting rotorpixel response, so a tracking number from the shipping, or mail the "send" is the minimum that can be ordered. We seem to be asking a favor after having released our money!

Sorry for the confusion Dirkclod name. I lost faith one week ago waiting rotorpixel response, so a tracking number from the shipping, or mail the "send" is the minimum that can be ordered. We seem to be asking a favor after having released our money!
Is alright and was kidding ya about my name. They do seem to be slack but have always been for a lot of folks .
Maybe you will be lucky and be in the shipment Mike speaks of .

Hello! If news have already sent some rotorpixel ?? I have not heard from my order since July 27. Thanks!
I was in the same boat as you a couple of months ago, ordered mine but got no reply regarding delivery. All I can say to you is, hold tight, you will get it. I know how frustrating it is paying for something & not hearing anything back about your order but you will receive it, when you do your love it.

It's just the waiting game I'm afraid, I know that doesn't help but just hold on.

@Charlieurope
Charlie,
I got another email update from Keri at Rotorpixel today (August 20) saying that the components they were waiting for came in on Monday evening and they started assembly and testing on Tuesday. They are working on the production run as fast as possible and said that all orders would be shipped by Monday August 25th or Tuesday August 26th. You will receive an email as soon as yours has shipped. I ordered mine on July the 14th so I know how you feel waiting so long. But my friend there is light at the end of the tunnel and we will have our gimbals soon:D

@Charlieurope
Charlie,
I got another email update from Keri at Rotorpixel today (August 20) saying that the components they were waiting for came in on Monday evening and they started assembly and testing on Tuesday. They are working on the production run as fast as possible and said that all orders would be shipped by Monday August 25th or Tuesday August 26th. You will receive an email as soon as yours has shipped. I ordered mine on July the 14th so I know how you feel waiting so long. But my friend there is light at the end of the tunnel and we will have our gimbals soon:D

Thank you so much for the information Mike! I hope to receive this mail on Tuesday and finally stay quiet. Tell Kery from me, that he should take better care of their customers, just email reply takes 1 minute and not create chaos. Thanks and take care bro!

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Thank you so much for the information Mike! I hope to receive this mail on Tuesday and finally stay quiet. Tell Kery from me, that he should take better care of their customers, just email reply takes 1 minute and not create chaos. Thanks and take care bro!
No problem Charlie;). I'm sure Keri gets a lot of emails and I agree he should be better at responding but he does have a lot of irons in the fire and his product speaks for itself. From what I have seen and heard at least. We both will see in the very near future how good his gimbal really is. I haven't seen anyone post any complaints after they got theirs!

Hi Mike. all good? I wanted to ask if you've received any email from Rotorpixel regarding shipping, thanks and greetings!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20