Is everything ok in Rotorpixel?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently made rotorpixel purchase gimbal, namely the 27th of July, since I know nothing of the order, or answer emails or anything, someone has a similar problem or know any news?

Thanks in advance.

Here's a message in bold, red on their homepage:

"TAKING ORDERS NOW"
"STOCK WILL BE AVAILABLE IN APPROXIMATELY 2-3 WEEKS"

That of course does not explain why they haven't answered you though.

Thank you, we are already many users with the same problem and clear message other than red (a month and a half ago) we know nothing of our orders.

I've recently made a purchase at rotorpixel.com and not getting any answer. I made it in July 27. Only recieved a confirmation email ando nothing else. I tracked the page and get The phone number of the administratir and no answer. Help!

I purchased one in January and it came in in about two weeks. There were no communications...it just showed up. My understanding is communication is a very weak link with RP. Back in the days after startup folks were waiting for months with no communication. It was common knowledge. I thought however that was the past due to startup hurdles etc. they should be operating smoothly these days. I guess the communication game is one they still haven't learned.

BTW. I love the RP gimbal.

Geo

Reactions: dirkclod
I purchased one in January and it came in in about two weeks. There were no communications...it just showed up. My understanding is communication is a very weak link with RP. Back in the days after startup folks were waiting for months with no communication. It was common knowledge. I thought however that was the past due to startup hurdles etc. they should be operating smoothly these days. I guess the communication game is one they still haven't learned.

BTW. I love the RP gimbal.

Geo

Thanks for your reply. I've contact my credit card and order to cancel the transaction

I ordered mine on July 14th and have not received it yet. As a matter of fact I have emailed Rotorpixel many times since I placed my order and have not heard back from them. I'm a little worried but other guys here on Phantom Pilots have had the same problem then one day it shows up in the mail. When it gets here I'll let everyone know and please do tell me when you get yours.

@Gregorio
Do you have that phone number handy? I would like to try calling them too and see if I can get through to someone since they have basically ignored my emails.

I ordered mine on July 14th and have not received it yet. As a matter of fact I have emailed Rotorpixel many times since I placed my order and have not heard back from them. I'm a little worried but other guys here on Phantom Pilots have had the same problem then one day it shows up in the mail. When it gets here I'll let everyone know and please do tell me when you get yours.

@Gregorio
Do you have that phone number handy? I would like to try calling them too and see if I can get through to someone since they have basically ignored my emails.

By doing some searching, I found this number under Keri +1 (647) 290-8378. Now goes straight to voice mail when I call.

Reactions: Mike Drone7
From just relooking at his site and looking at all the links . It seems and I might be wrong he is involved with Reefnet

Now I might be way off there but look here .
http://www.keriwilk.com/
Click on ..me.. when you go to that site .

Seem to remember last year he did the same - took a few weeks off to do his other project.

Seem to remember last year he did the same - took a few weeks off to do his other project.
He does but there's another # in there to his other co . Seems he goes in March for the whales.
In that it says [ We now co-own ReefNet] Just thought ya might catch em at the # there . I dono

From just relooking at his site and looking at all the links . It seems and I might be wrong he is involved with Reefnet

Now I might be way off there but look here .
http://www.keriwilk.com/
Click on ..me.. when you go to that site .
I sent him an email there too a few days ago and no response. Hoping that it just shows up one of these days.

I sent him an email there too a few days ago and no response. Hoping that it just shows up one of these days.
Call !

Added / 1-905-608-9373 (International) Ask for him...whats it going to hurt. Might get his attention !
Then again might piss em off :eek:

Call !

Added / 1-905-608-9373 (International) Ask for him...whats it going to hurt. Might get his attention !
Then again might piss em off :eek:
I just did and left a message at his point I don't really care if I piss him off:D Apparently Reefnet is his brothers company cause it says Kris Wilk at the bottom of the page. Maybe that will get me somewhere who knows:confused: I did ask him in an email if his company was out of business because of all the posts here and on his Facebook page and he answered that email the next day. Said we are still in business and will be finishing a production run by the end of July I emailed him again to see if he would have enough gimbals to fill all the orders and again he responded the next day saying he will have more than enough. So I ordered one on 7/14. Well once he got my money he hasn't responded to 10+ emails:mad:

I do have plenty to play with this weekend and the RPG would be a pleasant surprise.

The new Tx and FE700 came the other day and J Dot sent my yaw switch out today. Fun times on Saturday:D

I do have plenty to play with this weekend and the RPG would be a pleasant surprise.

The new Tx and FE700 came the other day and J Dot sent my yaw switch out today. Fun times on Saturday:D
Well that will keep ya busy :) Just take ya time and don't get overwhelmed and ya be fine bro !!

Well that will keep ya busy :) Just take ya time and don't get overwhelmed and ya be fine bro !!
Yep plan on it that's why I'm not messing with it until the weekend;) I know if I would I'd end up being up all night and then be useless the next morning for work:confused:

When ya start in your TX take pictures as I do and always have them to fall back on when I get stumped !
Which is a lot :eek: Like these coons I just caught at my deer feeder a little while ago :mad:
Little bandits ! That's for the deer !! 4 of them suckers .
1.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie