Ipad 2 transmission glitch interference

Reaction score
Im set up my new p4 on the Dji Go app with an ipad 2 and the video transmission looks with green lines, some delay and distortion but when I conect it with my iphone 6s the transmision looks perfect, with no lines or delay. I tried with my brothers ipad and occurs the same. What could be doing that? And how i fix it?

Im set up my new p4 on the Dji Go app with an ipad 2 and the video transmission looks with green lines, some delay and distortion but when I connect it with my iphone 6s the transmission looks perfect, with no lines or delay. I tried with my brothers ipad and occurs the same. What could be doing that? And how i fix it?
some old android tabs work fine on P3 but not P4 so maybe your ipad 2 is an older model? i use a mini 4 and an air 2 fine.
try uninstall the app and reinstall if that fails make sure the ipad does not have other things running at same time. for what ive seen any tablet that does not have 2gig gpu ram or more do not work to good on the p4, so if your ipad is a 1gig or 1.5gig that may be the problem.

Also the P4 uses10fps video you can try custom HD setting for 4fps or 6fps

Im set up my new p4 on the Dji Go app with an ipad 2 and the video transmission looks with green lines, some delay and distortion but when I conect it with my iphone 6s the transmision looks perfect, with no lines or delay. I tried with my brothers ipad and occurs the same. What could be doing that? And how i fix it?
The Phantom 4 has not been certified to meet apple performance standards when used with the iPad 2, time to upgrade your iPad.

Attachments

• Phantom 4 Compatible Devices.jpg
    Phantom 4 Compatible Devices.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 605
I'm getting very little range where I keep getting weak transmissions errors so Let me ask the experts, here is a short video of my transmission screen showing the interference I have been getting in my neighborhood, is this the problem? Click on the link, the video will show up.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic