I PROVED IT! 5Ghz Wifi Booster DOES give extra range

I'll be honest with you, I haven't a clue about video editing, or indeed what might be the best software to use for this purpose - all recommendations appreciated. I have the raw files and that'e where it starts and ends.
I've been editing and making films / videos for many years now, I love it (usually).
So which DJI app version are you using?

Thanks, and sadly YES; However - it is what it is, and the only way I can think of minimising exposure, would be to put a shield of aluminium or something between US and the antennas, but of course, unless one really does always keep line of sight to AC, it can often actually be BEHIND US, hence we'd be dropping the signal to it.

The consolation I believe, is that;
A. It's NOT Nuclear radiation, and
B. Whilst NO exposure is good, we do usually limit each dose to ~20 minutes each flight.
...Compared to most people carrying around a phone in their pants and/or holding it next to their face for hours, I don't OVERLY worry.
Electronically boosted signal might present a greater hazard to the operator than an unmodified controller

Reactions: smackc4
Electronically boosted signal might present a greater hazard to the operator than an unmodified controller
Oh DEFINITELY! But that's a choice one has to make if they want to fly RC.
Most forms of Ionising radiation do damage with accumulation time, rather than exposure dose (other than nuclear of course)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31