I crashed my drone this morning

you can fix that bracket yourself get the part off amazon or ebay they are cheap id attempt it before sending it in personally

Reactions: Newbieguy
Same thing happened to me... It was in a worse shape... The charge by dji.. .... £40 for parts, £50 for labour. Your bird is in a better state and is very very easy and cheap to do thankfully

I flew the drone a little seemed fine. I wonder what they will charge to fix that camera bracket?

Yeah I was thinking that. It I guess I'm paranoid something inside is damaged. It took a pretty hard hit on the pavement. Nice scooter by the way.

Reactions: epicdoom
image.jpeg
I used to yes, Hence my Name Epicdoom when I crashed RC planes it was on a grand scale. I drove a 6 foot wingspan nitro plane so deep into the ground the engine broke in 4 pieces. My chief Financial advisor (Wife) made sure I stopped being a reckless individual when she slash my budget to 0 dollars 0 cents. I haven't crashed anything in a very loooooong time
Picture of my Bike I'd pout like a 3 year old if something happened to this bike even a scratch
View attachment 88792
Hearing you, only yesterday after I finished bragging to my wife that I hadn't had a drone incident in the last 18 months, she reminded me of the shed full of gliders, planes, helos and smaller quads that were in a thousand pieces after colliding with every vertical and horizontal obstacle in Western Australia. Lot more respectful and patient these days, same applies to riding my S1000RR.

I flew the drone a little seemed fine. I wonder what they will charge to fix that camera bracket?
Dunno, but there are a lot of them on ebay. They do, however, seem precious.

View attachment 88794
Hearing you, only yesterday after I finished bragging to my wife that I hadn't had a drone incident in the last 18 months, she reminded me of the shed full of gliders, planes, helos and smaller quads that were in a thousand pieces after colliding with every vertical and horizontal obstacle in Western Australia. Lot more respectful and patient these days, same applies to riding my S1000RR.
LOL sounds like me, its easier to name what I didn't hit with RC gear and that would be ME lol That's a beautiful bike Brother. I do miss riding the super bikes the bike I had before buying the Road bike was a Honda CBR900RR, man was that bike fast.

Well on my 63rd flight I made a mistake and clipped a black walnut tree. I was out filming early and used two batteries in flight time. I got some great video, really close to some trees and ponds. I was out about 4,000 ft and had a great flight. I was bringing her home and that's when I clipped the tree in my yard. This tree was about 20 ft from my home point!!i glanced down at my phone for a brief second and I put it right into the tree. They always say accidents happen close to home. Im blaming it on not enough coffee!! I'm so bummed out. Thankfully I have a P3A in route to me now. Here are some pics of the wreckage.
45d0bafeb0524ecfb0a3f25f8b49ba89.jpg
29d2c1f3a600e3096350706b8e5bbd65.jpg
bd22620c7c31508d0dd6c804c721fa1d.jpg
155461cc4a43b73fb4f92863c278e09b.jpg
1bbdbfc2d7acdc226dd6a1dad340b884.jpg
IMG
Sorry about that crash, hope it gets fixed pretty quickly
So far I've had my P3S for around two weeks and the only time the drone crashed was when I took off, I tapped the takeoff button and one prop didn't move but all the others did, and the drone fliped over, didn't have any damage but scared me.
Hope your phantom gets fixed.

Reactions: Newbieguy
I used to yes, Hence my Name Epicdoom when I crashed RC planes it was on a grand scale. I drove a 6 foot wingspan nitro plane so deep into the ground the engine broke in 4 pieces. My chief Financial advisor (Wife) made sure I stopped being a reckless individual when she slash my budget to 0 dollars 0 cents. I haven't crashed anything in a very loooooong time
Picture of my Bike I'd pout like a 3 year old if something happened to this bike even a scratch
View attachment 88792
Nice bike!

Sounds like the P3A in its way is the silver lining to your cloud. I have one - was and am still considering selling it, but I flew it the other day and it flies good. The lack of failsafes with the 2nd gen larger motors would fly almost as fast in GPS mode as my P4A flies (governed by Mother Dji). Did you find a new P3A somewhere?

Sounds like the P3A in its way is the silver lining to your cloud. I have one - was and am still considering selling it, but I flew it the other day and it flies good. The lack of failsafes with the 2nd gen larger motors would fly almost as fast in GPS mode as my P4A flies (governed by Mother Dji). Did you find a new P3A somewhere?

I bought a refurbished model from dji for 639.00
My p3s was also a refurbished model and I was 100% satisfied with it.

I love my Standard, But I'm seriously spoiled with the P3 4K so My next drone will be the P3P for the Lightbridge. I cant see spending the cash for the P4 I don't need obstacle avoidance and I have a ton of P3 series batteries lol

I love my Standard, But I'm seriously spoiled with the P3 4K so My next drone will be the P3P for the Lightbridge. I cant see spending the cash for the P4 I don't need obstacle avoidance and I have a ton of P3 series batteries lol
Wanted the pro but I settled for the advanced. It still has the light bridge technology. I lost a new battery in the crash too

Wanted the pro but I settled for the advanced. It still has the light bridge technology. I lost a new battery in the crash too
yeah I saw that it suffered some damage. does it still power up and fit into the drone. usually if a lipo is bad from drop damage you got a fire definitely not fun loosing the batteries for these things considering the cost.

To be honest I'm afraid to try and charge it.
take it outside and plug it in. like I said most times with Lipos they erupt in flames if internally damaged I've been using those batteries since they first hit the market for RC and I have several hundred batteries from single cell 10mAh the size of a pinky fingernail up to 24V packs if the boards for safe charging and discharging are any good in these and I suspect they are, you should have an un eventful charge up or refusal to charge, but absolutely do it outside in a safe place using an extension cord

My wife MADE me buy the p4. She said it was obstacle avoidance or NOTHING . Of course I have a better camera which I really like and so much more.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119