How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Hello All,

Can someone tell me if by doing the chanel check using telnet they can select chanel 12 and/or 13 ? each time i select one of those 2 chanel in telnet the RC goes RED and never come back to green. one chance the test is temporary and revert to normal after rebooting the RC.

Regards,
Flo

In europe we use 12 and 13 ch
I think in usa its different... They dont use it at home...

Hey papa I have an idea.
Put an option to increase the max altitude beyond 500 meters.

If you use the 24 DBM option, but limit the RC to 20DBM, the IWINFO shows only 20DBM (in both places). is this ok? Does it mean that I modded it to 20DBM for Drone and RC as well? or the drone will work on 24 DBM?

Thanks!
For the drone Telnet to 192.168.1.2 and type iwinfo

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Dears,

I own a P3S which is at 1.6.8 firmware version.
I have just upgraded to the FCC / 20 dbm using the papatita software (v3.8).
But unfortunately, I'm not really satisfied with the resluts (I'm loosing video signal after 60m approximately).

I would like to downgrade to 1.5.7 firmware, as my issue seems related to 1.6.8.
And then, apply the papatita mod again, once in 1.5.7

Here is the way I would like to proceed :

A/ Apply "Revert back to CE" with the papatita software

B/ Downgarde to 1.5.7 by following these instructions (Manual Downgrade Phantom 3 Standard (for FW 1.6.80 issue)):

1. Download the firmware at DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help and select the fw that you want .bin file format

2. Insert the file to sd card, outside folder, and must be the only one .bin file format

3. Turn on the RC and the drone without sd card until it connect (RC and Drone)

4. Connect to DJI GO App (to see downgrade status stay at front page of the app)

5. Insert the sd card. Then the downgrade process is starting and rear led will turn to yellow and there will be beep sound from the drone (it is normal). See at DJI GO app, there will be status bar show the downgrade process. If the rear led becomes green it means the process is complete, you also can see the succes notice at DJI GO App.

6. Restart the RC and Drone, connect DJI GO App, check the FW. Finish.

C/ With the papatita software, apply a "Patch to FCC"

Before applying all this, may I ask you if this seems correct to you?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Regards,
Julien

Reactions: PapaTita
For the drone Telnet to 192.168.1.2 and type iwinfo

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

may be i missed something...
what is the username and password for telnet?
are both AC and RC the same?
are those username/password as same as untouched factory firmware? or already replaced (hacked) during this mod?

Thanks Papatita...

Dears,

I own a P3S which is at 1.6.8 firmware version.
I have just upgraded to the FCC / 20 dbm using the papatita software (v3.8).
But unfortunately, I'm not really satisfied with the resluts (I'm loosing video signal after 60m approximately).

I would like to downgrade to 1.5.7 firmware, as my issue seems related to 1.6.8.
And then, apply the papatita mod again, once in 1.5.7

Here is the way I would like to proceed :

A/ Apply "Revert back to CE" with the papatita software

B/ Downgarde to 1.5.7 by following these instructions (Manual Downgrade Phantom 3 Standard (for FW 1.6.80 issue)):

1. Download the firmware at DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help and select the fw that you want .bin file format

2. Insert the file to sd card, outside folder, and must be the only one .bin file format

3. Turn on the RC and the drone without sd card until it connect (RC and Drone)

4. Connect to DJI GO App (to see downgrade status stay at front page of the app)

5. Insert the sd card. Then the downgrade process is starting and rear led will turn to yellow and there will be beep sound from the drone (it is normal). See at DJI GO app, there will be status bar show the downgrade process. If the rear led becomes green it means the process is complete, you also can see the succes notice at DJI GO App.

6. Restart the RC and Drone, connect DJI GO App, check the FW. Finish.

C/ With the papatita software, apply a "Patch to FCC"

Before applying all this, may I ask you if this seems correct to you?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Regards,
Julien

I guess that's correct.
You can see your post was "liked" by Papatita. :)

may be i missed something...
what is the username and password for telnet?
are both AC and RC the same?
are those username/password as same as untouched factory firmware? or already replaced (hacked) during this mod?

Thanks Papatita...
Telnet is only active if it is already in mod.
No need user/password if it is already connected to the phantom wifi

Reactions: sinxa

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94