Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. msinger

Approved Vendor

Follow these instructions to transfer files from the P4A+/P4P+ remote controller to your computer:

1) Connect a USB cable between your computer and the micro USB port on the back of the remote controller.

2) Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the "USB connected" message.

1.JPG

3) Tap the down arrow on the bottom, left of the screen to reveal the "TURN ON USB STORAGE" button.

2.JPG

4) Tap the "TURN ON USB STORAGE" button.

3.JPG

5) Tap "OK" to confirm you want to enable USB storage.

4.JPG

6) The following screen should appear when USB storage mode has been enabled:

5.JPG

7) Copy/move the files to your computer like you do when connecting other external devices.

Note: The DJI GO flight logs can be found in "DJI\dji.pilot.pad\FlightRecord".

2. zacksomeone

:tearsofjoy: Thanks for making that for me!!

3. Ti Drone

Very Helpful. THANK YOU!

4. Techcop50

5. James Whenman

For something I thought would be difficult, this explains it perfectly.

6. John Locke

For the newbies out there, keep in mind the RC video will be lower 720 HD quality usually used for previewing, versus the SD card video that offers 1080, 2.7 or 4K resolution. The RC video will also have Lightbridge glitches, and your SD video won't. You really don't want to be editing or publishing the RC video when you have easier access to transfer the good SD video for editing. The real purpose of the RC recording is to review your shots immediately, on site, to insure you have what you need. This allows you to immediately re-deploy the drone and redo the shot if you're not happy with the RC preview version, versus getting home and discovering during post edit that you have to revisit the site to get the shot.

7. FT in Japan

Thank you for this.

I recently had a situation where absolutely nothing was written to the SD card (not even files), but the data was written to the P4A's controller. I used the information from this thread to get the data off and was successful, but now I can't view the video files. Thumbnails are created normally on Win10 in Explorer, but trying to open any of the mp4 files results in a Not Enough Memory error. I have no shortage of memory (32gb RAM installed and 20+gb free), but can't make any progress. Any ideas? Google searches for 0xc10100a7 errors haven't been of much help.