How to mount this TV on me rc

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Was just playing around hmdi into tv withe adapter into rc module, great view , need Long extension cord for power though, all stuff I got , I got no inverters,this week I test ,,displays to tablet aswell,,not sure if view correct unless this normal because the cam displays like dji goggles,might be my settings in app (hd)
20180922_205803.jpg
.....32inch

Reactions: Neon Euc
Off Topic: Windy & cold NZ? I see palm trees. It isn’t that cold.
You use imperial measurements?

Nice set up though. I’d love to see that while flying.
Trees are tough here it been cold,yes I thought display was odd,I been trying to change views but it exactly how video size setting is in goggles and I can't change it,,as soon as hdmi is in rc it must think I got goggles on,I don't get same display on tablet,on tablet at same time it displays djigo4 app,,so bit stumped on that,,unless turning on goggles and change that way ,,not tryed this but will soon,,and yes windy today in that ist pic,83ft hover getting blown around,decided to land
Screenshot_20180922-205641.jpg

Reactions: fireblade99
Was just playing around hmdi into tv withe adapter into rc module, great view , need Long extension cord for power though, all stuff I got , I got no inverters,this week I test ,,displays to tablet aswell,,not sure if view correct unless this normal because the cam displays like dji goggles,might be my settings in app (hd)View attachment 103707.....32inch

I like it. Coupled with a small ultra quiet generator and a pop up canopy you could have quite the set up for a full day of flying and charging.

not sure if view correct unless this normal because the cam displays like dji goggles,might be my settings in app (hd)View attachment 103707.....32inch
Thats normal when viewing through the HDMI module. Its just the downlink video and telemetry. To see the same as your mobile device screen (maps, etc) requires an output directly from your mobile device. For example, one common way for years was to use the HDMI output on an Nvidia Shield connected to an external monitor.

That particular device (Nvidia Shield) is only available second hand now, but you get the idea I’m sure. A mobile device with an HDMI output. The Shield was one of the rare devices with that feature.

Last edited:
Instead of running the generator have you considered hooking an inverter to your car battery and just idling the car while using the TV?
Sorry, I didnt explain, this isnt me, its Never Mind Your Own Guy.

Reactions: Cellblock776
Uuummm ok me notice I get no notifications no more,normally wake up to some reply BUT it seems i worn my welcome out ,finding it hard to say but I don't think I be back
This forum is great place for learning and info but I can take a hint
Probly won't be back
Take care all

Uuummm ok me notice I get no notifications no more,normally wake up to some reply BUT it seems i worn my welcome out ,finding it hard to say but I don't think I be back
Probly won't be back
Take care all
Hey there dude
Sorry it's been a while but I changed phones and lost passwords etc and only getting back now.
Don't know what is up mate but chin up.
Still waiting for the post to arrive, fingers crossed ☺

Probly won't be back
Take care all
What’s going on big guy? You can’t leave the forum as you’re one of the ‘go to posters’ on here for innovative stuff. Given the amount of good advice you’ve given out to the crew here, half the stuff on here would go unanswered. As for the TV setup, I’d have to buy a bigger car to cram that amount of gear into it. Mind you I have a long enough HDMI cable to run from the lounge room to the balcony so the cats can tune in and watch me I guess.
Be good now man from En Zed!

20180929_173003.jpg
OK,thanks for kind words guys.....confession to make,,,,also want no sympathy,,,,I live with mental illness like some out there (anxiety with bad depression) got heaps of stuff but when in this very dark lonely area of you head,I nearly pulled the plug,don't matter what you got or who you with those things don't matter when in this state,, life is such a precious gift we all have so I got back on that bike and kick myself in da xxxxxx again,,I can't leave this world yet ,those out there will know what I'm talking about,,**** happens in life good days and bad days we all go there (mayby not all),,,,,anyway back to me drone,my TV 32" to big, me changed down to 26",it's lot better,,also today I get long overkill hdmi cable 3mtr, makes for better viewing not so close to tv,,,,back in the game.........................View attachment 103863....ended up like this,
20180929_181611.jpg
View attachment 103863

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 103865 OK,thanks for kind words guys.....confession to make,,,,also want no sympathy,,,,I live with mental illness like some out there (anxiety with bad depression) got heaps of stuff but when in this very dark lonely area of you head,I nearly pulled the plug,don't matter what you got or who you with those things don't matter when in this state,, life is such a precious gift we all have so I got back on that bike and kick myself in da xxxxxx again,,I can't leave this world yet ,those out there will know what I'm talking about,,**** happens in life good days and bad days we all go there (mayby not all),,,,,anyway back to me drone,my TV 32" to big, me changed down to 26",it's lot better,,also today I get long overkill hdmi cable 3mtr, makes for better viewing not so close to tv,,,,back in the game.........................View attachment 103863....ended up like this,View attachment 103864 View attachment 103863
Well that took guts to throw that out there and kudos to you. Believe me you're not alone, anyway amongst the TV stuff, I ploughed my wizard x220 racing drone into the ground and I'm up for repairs...if you lived closer, I'd come around with a carton and you can cheer me up...

Well that took guts to throw that out there and kudos to you. Believe me you're not alone, anyway amongst the TV stuff, I ploughed my wizard x220 racing drone into the ground and I'm up for repairs...if you lived closer, I'd come around with a carton and you can cheer me up...
Ha cheers,next time someone kayak the channel,chuck it on board,free shipping,Yeh I choked a few years back and wrecked me throat,that'was the start of it all,,,reminder to all to chew your food,,that ploughed word hurt,,hope not to much to repair

Reactions: fireblade99

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4