We downloaded the 1.3.2 firmware for the RC and renamed it 1.5 to make the app think it was installing 1.5Hello to everyone. I'm a french new owner of a second hand Phantom 3 Pro, which is my first "real drone".
Having a ESC problem, which have been temporarilly solved by the 1.11.30 DJI FW, but reappeared a few flights later, I'm assuming that this error is a software problem, so I hope downgrading my drone could solve it !
Thanks to this post, I was able to succesfully downgrade to 1.07.0060. Thank you Airbender !!!
View attachment 98953
But as you could notice, I have a Aircraft Firmware Inconsistent message. Does anybody know what it means ?
View attachment 98954
Maybe it's because I'm still using too much recent version of DJI Go ? I have downloaded a patched 2.4.2 version but still hadn't time to test it.
Other thing: it's impossible for me to downgrade my RC. I tried many times the graduation cap method, but it never worked... Always had a fail message...
I'm a bit confused with the very first post in this forum:
(Found on RC Firmware config · Issue #10 · mefistotelis/phantom-firmware-tools · GitHub by aka1ceman)
I don't understand the 6th step. Would someone please explain to me a different way.
- Turn on RC, Plug in Tablet, start DJI Go (I used 2.4.2)
- Touch and hold top right corner of screen for 5-10 seconds. (tutorial button thanks to Inspire guys)
- New screen opens offering to downgrade RC. (I was offered 1.6 and 1.5.8)
- Download but do not install.
- Using file explorer replace and rename file
- I used RC file for 1.3.2 and renamed, and replaced the existing 1.5 file.
- Go back to DJI Go app and finish install. It will finish installing. It did install for me although renaming may not be the safest way. Hope this helps.
Thank you to everyone who could help me !
EDIT: with the patched dji go 2.4.2, the rc upgrade seems to work !
EDIT N°2: unfortunately my ESC Status problem was not solved by downgrading :-(