How’s the latest firmware?

In Google Play settings you can disable auto update of your apps. IOS has the same option. You need to turn off the auto updating so you aren't surprised with a new app one day that totally resets all of your settings without telling you, not to mention it could possible not work with your old firmware, forcing you to upgrade the firmware with no choice. It's not easy remembering all of the settings you worked weeks to fine tune, and when apps update without telling you over night, you wake up to a whole new setup in the app, which often doesn't work as expected. FREEZE EVERYTHING, including your OS upgrades, and you'll never get surprised.
John - what about on the + controller (bastardized Android OS)? Can you turn off the "auto update messages" on that?

John - what about on the + controller (bastardized Android OS)? Can you turn off the "auto update messages" on that?
I don't have the + controller, and I don't recommend them either. Some folks like them, but it comes with baggage, IMO. Those don't have the Google Play Store, which is where the auto update is disabled. You are at the mercy of DJI for their update policy. I'm guessing they will hound you to update on the apps, just like they do for firmware. They may even auto update without telling you, I'm not sure, since I don't have one. You can always buy a regular RC for about $350.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl