horizontal line in video during yaw

Reaction score
Every time I yaw left or right a horizontal line rises up the recording. I bought this used so no idea of it's crash history. Ive inspected it thoroughly from the outside and there are no marks from a crash, the camera and gimbal look flawless and the ribbons seem to be fully seated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've watched the vid 3 times full-screen and I'm afraid I can't see what you have mentioned (I can see the lines of brickwork on the wall though). Maybe it's my tired old eyes?... ;)

At what time-stamp in the vid does it happen?

I tried with and without my glasses and don't see nada? If I can get the clicker from my wife I'll try on the big screen.

I've downloaded the video from Youtube in 720p and have played it at slow speeds right down to 0.2 X on a 26-inch monitor. Still I can see nothing wrong at those time points.

Are you sure it's not to do with the latency of the monitor you are viewing it on?

wow o wow. I REALLY hope its my computer. I don't see how though. It repeats exactly the same at the second marks I just listed. its like a ripple of water running up the screen about a quarter inch wide horizontally the full width of the screen.

I've downloaded the video from Youtube in 720p and have played it at slow speeds right down to 0.2 X on a 26-inch monitor. Still I can see nothing wrong at those time points.

Are you sure it's not to do with the latency of the monitor you are viewing it on?
You are the man, latency was the issue. Thank you so much.

Reactions: Steve7777
Me too! I just started an aerial photography business and I'm working a deal with AARP to film their Walking Tours in Denver. I unplugged my flatscreen from my laptop to work comfortably in the easy chair and thats when I saw the lines in a new upload. I almost had a heart attack. I was envisioning my deal with AARP disintegrating before it materialized.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers