Hi from Leicestershire uk

Reaction score
Hello you guys just trying to do some filming to entertain the kids in the village during this awful time. Got my drone out and it doesn’t wants to start, all batteries are charge and in good order. Has anyone any idea what I’m doing wrong please
IMG_1586342384.495641.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Got my drone out and it doesn’t wants to start, all batteries are charge and in good order.
How did you attempt to start it? What happened instead?

Hello Peter, I'm sorry to hear that your phantom won't take off. I'm sure that someone in here will be able to help you.

You live in an interesting part ofEngland - I used to visit fairly often when I worked as there were a number of brickworks down there that I was responsible for.

Just as I normally do. Battery in then press and hold the button for a few seconds and ...... nothing instead of booting up

Hello you guys just trying to do some filming to entertain the kids in the village during this awful time. Got my drone out and it doesn’t wants to start, all batteries are charge and in good order. Has anyone any idea what I’m doing wrong pleaseView attachment 118027
We do see this question come up from time to time when someone hasn’t used their drone for a while and they forget the power up sequence.

Are you doing a short press, release, long press sequence?

As stated above, both the remote and the drone need a double press to start. Short followed by a long press.
Please reply if it works or it doesn’t so we’re not left wondering.
Welcome from Florida ?

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi, Thanks for your reply and this is where i've got to
I've tried that ... alas .... the drone it's self started but then would not switch off. the controller only has one light lit and not charging ... i'd not used it for about 6 months
I looked on youtube and it looks like the controller I need to take apart and heat the battery which could cure that something to do with its memory, the drone i'm not sure about
I think i'll have a go at the controller first
Pete

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.