Greetings from Stockton California.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
after reading some of the post, you guys very positive and if I go in about this, the wrong way, forgive me but I’m brandknew to it all. I happen to come across a phantom 2 in not so bad shape for $60. I would assume missing some parts due to it Make some noises that I don’t think it should be making and lights blinking when I don’t think it should blinking. So search on Internet to how to fix or repair and come across this group. Can anybody help me with any idea where to start to start trying to diagnose the issue. Or does anybody know of any beginner videos? I appreciate you and in advance and thank you.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: Gagey52 and RodPad
Welcome!

Sorry to say, all these members are goof balls. :)
Actually I'm the only one, I have a very twisted humor.👌

My first remote bird was P2V+

Take a quick look in the Phantom 2 section, figure out what P2* you have.
If you can't find your info, start a new thread under that P2* type. :)👌

Rod ..

Reactions: Gagey52 and GFields
Hello Everyone,
after reading some of the post, you guys very positive and if I go in about this, the wrong way, forgive me but I’m brandknew to it all. I happen to come across a phantom 2 in not so bad shape for $60. I would assume missing some parts due to it Speed Test Make some noises that I don’t think it should be making and lights blinking when I don’t think it should blinking. So search on Internet to how to fix or repair and come across this group. Can anybody help me with any idea where to start to start trying to diagnose the issue. Or does anybody know of any beginner videos? I appreciate you and in advance and thank you.
Welcome!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl