Standard help! p3 and dji go app issue

Reaction score
Hey gang... I got a P3 Standard today and really want to try it out! I downloaded DJI Go for Android (running on LG G4). The drone needs an update, so I launch the Go app.

1st screen "connect to DJI device" (you can scroll til model family and then drop down menu to choose P# Standard).

lower part of screen has "how to connect" button... tap that, screen flashes and returns to connect page.

tried tapping top left icon... screen flashs, I believe a sign in page flashes for a microsecond, and back to connect page.

tap lower right "me" tab and am taken to a login/create acct page. Tap either sign in or create acct,, settings, dji store, dji forum and you get a quick flash of what looks like sign in screen, then flash andback to connect screen.

If you have an idea for me.... Please!

And - suppose I just say F'it and try the drone with Litchi... can I safely fly it? I believe the DJI Go software NEEDS to run to get the new update... Is there another way?

It could just be me... I am a noob... but really, I would like to try the thing out. lol

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matheus moura da silva