Help needed with fixing

Reaction score
So I somewhat recently crashed my phantom 3 pro into a tree and then it fell into a pond. I then retrieved it and fixed the gimbal and everything except the video feed. I figured out it was the OFDM module that needs to be replaced. The module similar to what I have is at this link. I was wondering if I could use this module instead?

Sorry to hear about that. First a few things we need to know

* did you rinse the drone with distilled water as the pond water is bad and salty

* did you open it up and try to clean it and dry it

* how long did you wait to turn it on since the pond crash

* are you using a different battery?

Its good to give us as much detail as you can mate so we can help you even more [emoji4]

Sorry to hear about that. First a few things we need to know

* did you rinse the drone with distilled water as the pond water is bad and salty

* did you open it up and try to clean it and dry it

* how long did you wait to turn it on since the pond crash

* are you using a different battery?

Its good to give us as much detail as you can mate so we can help you even more [emoji4]
So at first, not having tools, I just had it air dry. A few days later I opened it up, dried it, and then flushed it with isopropyl running alcohol. I only turned it on a few months after the crash and I am using a different battery as I lost the one that was being used in the crash. The drone turns on and the camera gimbal is calibrated, motors run, and it connects to the controller but there is no video feed or camera control. There was once when I first turned it on but after that there was none.

Have you tries to see if the camera ribbon is fully plugged in onto the gimble? Very good chance that it was loose and may just need to be pushed in a but more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic