Help.. bricked DJI P3P

Reaction score
I try to downgrade my AC firmware from 1.11 to 1.10, unfortunately, now it cant connect to transmitter anymore, linking LED show solid red and green at same time, even when i push linking button.
i try flashing with different firmware, with or without DEBUG file, pushing linking button during startup of updating firmware. - All ended with fail result,
[01840540][19 00][00] v0.0.0.0 -> v1.0.8.96 need upgrade. -is this mean that my OFDM module malfunction, please advise what i should do next to revive my P3P.
attached is firmware log and result, thanks in advance

Attachments

• P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 109
  • P3X_FW_LOG_AB.txt
    292.5 KB · Views: 106
That's a serious jump, from `P3X_FW_V01.02.0006` to `P3X_FW_V01.11.0020`.

Anyway, m1900 does not accept firmware by itself - its serial flash content is probably programmed by m0900.
Why m0900 can't do the programming - maybe the flash chip got damaged?

That's a serious jump, from `P3X_FW_V01.02.0006` to `P3X_FW_V01.11.0020`.

Anyway, m1900 does not accept firmware by itself - its serial flash content is probably programmed by m0900.
Why m0900 can't do the programming - maybe the flash chip got damaged?
actually it bricked during downgrade from 1.10 to 1.09 firmware, then i try flash with various firmware in hope to revive the AC.
Why m0900 can't do the programming - maybe the flash chip got damaged? - could be, its repairable? programable? or do i need to replace the module?
FYI, OFDM board is V1 which is marked with p01007.06 on its top board

Last edited:
actually it bricked during downgrade from 1.10 to 1.09 firmware, then i try flash with various firmware in hope to revive the AC.
Why m0900 can't do the programming - maybe the flash chip got damaged? - could be, its repairable? programable? or do i need to replace the module?
FYI, OFDM board is V1 which is marked with p01007.06 on its top board

Why the downgrade ?look what happen,,not even know what to say,was it working and flying before

Why the downgrade ?look what happen,,not even know what to say,was it working and flying before
Why downgrade? It's flyable?
My AC frequently get compass error, even after i install brand new compass module on it, so.. i decide to downgrade the firmware, if i know this would bricked my AC, i won't do downgrade.

Why m0900 can't do the programming - maybe the flash chip got damaged? - could be, its repairable? programable?
You can find serial flash programmers in aliexpress, these are very cheap. The flash chips are cheap as well.
Not sure how that works - maybe if you soldered a new chip it would program itself automatically on FW update.

If the chip isn't damaged, and paths to it have continuity, then I actually don't know what might've caused the issue.

or do i need to replace the module?
That's the easiest solution. The OFDM boards are quite cheap now, because they rarely malfunction.

I try to downgrade my AC firmware from 1.11 to 1.10, unfortunately, now it cant connect to transmitter anymore, linking LED show solid red and green at same time, even when i push linking button
Do you know what version of firmware is on the r/c? It may be a firmware mismatch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.