HELP - P3A thinks its P3P

Screen Shot Attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181001-112640_DJI GO.jpg
    Screenshot_20181001-112640_DJI GO.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 197
Sorry for your trouble , but thats what mine was saying also. My rc is up to 1.9.3 now. I almost want to ask what does your drone sticker say but i know youve problaly checked that already. Ill look at mine again when i get in from work. Dont want to stir you wrong.

Sorry for your trouble , but thats what mine was saying also. My rc is up to 1.9.3 now. I almost want to ask what does your drone sticker say but i know youve problaly checked that already. Ill look at mine again when i get in from work. Dont want to stir you wrong.

Thanks for your continued help!

I just don't understand how 'NOTHING' can happen, then boom, after over a year it just stops working...

Help me now , does p3a firmware bin file always start with p3s. ??

That's a GOOD point though!

Even if the firmware is somehow wrong, I don't see how a P3A with P3S would think it's a P3P -- lol

Plus, no updates were done between when the Drone worked for over a year, to just recently when it stopped working...nothing makes any sense.

That all looks the same that I was looking at I'll still check my equipment when I get home and get back to you.

What exactly determines/tells the app what version of AC you have (standard, adv, 4k, pro) is it the camera boards or the main controller board? I mean, say i bought a P3A to use as spare parts for my P3P, what parts need to use what FW for which type of AC? What is compatible with what?

Did you resolve this issue? We've bought a second hand P3A and it also thinks it's a P3P and camera does not work at all
Cannot access anything on the app with regards to camera. SD card storage is showing as 0MB although it is actually 32 gb and brand new We'd appreciate any help Thanks

Thanks for your continued help!

I just don't understand how 'NOTHING' can happen, then boom, after over a year it just stops working...
Jake, we had exactly the same issue and have now discovered there is one wire that has come loose coonecting the camera to drone. Once this was reconnected, the app. is now recognising the drone as a P3A again. Maybe this is the same problem for you?

I had this same issue with my p3a, except once mine did it, I couldn't ever get it to work again, been sitting since til I can afford to get it fixed. I would get the p3p showing up in app, motors would fire up but "no image transmission" error every time. I got an estimate and the guy thinks the lightbridge burned out and needs to be replaced, quoted at $375 to fix at the place I took it to.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor