Hello from Kent, WA. Need advice on where to practice.

Reaction score
I was given a Phantom 4 Pro and, since I live in the middle of about 5 airports I wanted to know the rules before I began to fly. I studied for and took my part 107 test. Now I want somewhere to practice with my drone. Anyone know of a wide open space that is safe and legal for a beginning pilot? I'm in Kent but would gladly travel a ways.

Hello @MMCDOWELL and welcome to the forum.

Here is a general link on the rules & regulations Know Before You Fly but for physical locations near you hopefully someone local can give you some first hand input there.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio. I know you're in the middle of a bunch of National Parks too, keep in mind you aren't supposed to fly in those either. In addition to @BigAl07 suggestion of the B4UFly app the Airmap app is good too. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: BigAl07
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers