Hello from League City, Texas

Reaction score
Hello Phantom Pilots...

My name is Al Barboza and I live in League City, Texas, USA. I just wanted to say hello, and tell you all a little bit about myself. I have been a private pilot since 1993, but haven't flown in a while. Life and the expense of flying have pushed that to part of my life to the side, for now. Last fall I was approached by my boss asking if I was still a private pilot. Long story, short... the company I work for (an oil refinery) was trying to find a pilot to fly their first drone. To say that the spark was relit, is an understatement. I began to do my research on what it would take to earn my FAA Part 107 UAS License. Having the background in aviation already, it was more of a refresher for me. I didn't have to learn the concepts from scratch, which was a blessing. I studied for about a month before I took the test. I was really pleased to have scored a 93% on the test. My company purchased a P3SE that we have been using for aerial photography & security applications. We have on order a P4P. This will be the second drone in our fleet. The company has also been looking at the Inspire. I also just placed an order for a P4P (Obsidian) for myself, and am waiting on it to arrive. I look forward to my bird's arrival, so I can get better at my craft. I know practice makes perfect, so that is what I intend to do... PRACTICE!!! I am happy to have found this forum, and I hope to learn from you all.

Take care & God bless,
Al

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! I have the P4P too, absolutely amazing machine. Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers