Greetings from San Antonio

I flew yesterday filming the spillway at Medina lake, pretty sweet as I know a guy that let me drive one the **** to get the sweet footage

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I flew yesterday filming the spillway at Medina lake, pretty sweet as I know a guy that let me drive one the **** to get the sweet footage

Was that you that submitted the footage to the news station?
This is from tonight storm.

Attachments

• s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 323
  • S15.png
    S15.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 459
Reactions: Ron Burgundy
Nice shoot! And yes, if you saw footage on kens5 than that could have been me

Here's a vid of a storm in Feb, cut everything out except lighting, then slow mod'ed it.

Hello all, relatively new to drones. Have had a P4 for about a month now. I due to work I fly mainly on Sundays. Would like to fly with people with more experience.

Gil- what part of town do you live in? And have you flown anywhere in SA yet?

PR
I live in Helotes. I have not flown in San Antonio yet. I have flown a bit in Boerne (I own a restaurant there) and a have flown in my ranch (just south ot Jourdanton).
Just got back from a weekend get away in Port Lavaca and a flew a but there.

Nice storm capture BTW.

I'm not to far from you, I live in Alamo ranch area. I flew last night filming sea world fireworks as well as neighborhood fireworks.

Gil-I've only been flying my 3A since Jan of this year, so have some time but try to get in the air when I can. Let's meet up some since we're not to far from each other

PR - sounds like a plan. Are you free to fly Sunday mornings. Due to my work schedule, it's about the only time I am able to do so.

Sunday's could work, let's reach out to each other as it gets closer to Sunday to see what weather does and maybe where to meet up too. Any soccer fields or parks in helotes close to you that you would like to fly? Otherwise there's a few places I fly in Alamo ranch we can go.

PR - ok like I said I have nor flown San Antonio nor Helotes for that matter. Alamo Ranch is 1604 and 151 area?

Gil- Alamo Ranch is 1604/Calebra.

Gil- want to meet up tomorrow morning to fly a bit?

Ok- text me, my number is 737.444.1414, can meet you when ever/ where ever

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1