Greetings From Western Kentucky

Reaction score
Greetings All. I'm new to the DJI world but have been flying for years. I started out years ago building quadcopters as a hobby but graduated to a Yuneec Typhoon H Pro. Recently, I got my Part 107 License and acquired a used DJI Phantom 3 Pro. It has the same issue that I am seeing a lot on the Forums about the "No Video" in the GO App. Mine has this too and I'm working on a solution. Any way just wanted to say Hey,

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . 👍

Greetings All. I'm new to the DJI world but have been flying for years. I started out years ago building quadcopters as a hobby but graduated to a Yuneec Typhoon H Pro. Recently, I got my Part 107 License and acquired a used DJI Phantom 3 Pro. It has the same issue that I am seeing a lot on the Forums about the "No Video" in the GO App. Mine has this too and I'm working on a solution. Any way just wanted to say Hey,
Welcome to the forum.

No image transmission is a common problem with P3Ps especially. When it occurs, it is often due to overheating the gimbal main (top) board by having it powered up too long with no airflow. Also, we see it after long periods of inactivity which can lead to NAND memory degradation requiring a reflash.

My guess is that one or the other has happened to your AC with the prior owner.

If it’s the very common “no image transmission,” I’d expect that your LOG_AB file will show modules 8/15 as “device not detected.”

When people ask about this issue, we often suggest the no image transmission troubleshooting chart developed by @quaddamage

More general P3P tips can be found in my tips post here.

Last edited:
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic