Greetings from San Antonio

Welcome to SA!! The Alamo is off limits as its a State/National monument and is illegal to fly. as for the Riverwalk AeroToby is correct in that it will be very hard to film due to trees and depending on when you try to fly, it's always densely populated, especially on the weekends. Another note is alway check the FAA site as Downtown is placed on TFR's (Temporary Flight Restrictions) often due to events at the alamo dome. Other than that, there's quite a few parks you could take off from to get the great building/pano shots. Are you in SA for a while? There's a FB page called San Antonio Drones that has weekly meet ups in and around SA as well as a list of places to fly around SA.

Security Check Required

Thank you guys for your advice!

I've seen the FB group, but it seems that I've been banned or something like that. I no longer see the FB group after requesting to join it.

I'm really interested in those meet ups!

Thank you guys for your advice!

I've seen the FB group, but it seems that I've been banned or something like that. I no longer see the FB group after requesting to join it.

I'm really interested in those meet ups!
I’m an admin so request to join group again and answer question saying you saw on phantom forum and heard it from pinnaclerun

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj