Greetings from San Antonio

Can you fly without interference that being a couple of Phantoms?
I gave my son my P2V+ and I flew with him, his worked fine, mine would lose the visual on my phone as he flew. I had to fly by watching LOS.

I would really like to meet with you. My Phantom 3 is down..I am having firmware update problems. You can reach me at 2105594072 anytime . Thanks Jim

I don't know , operator error I think. Mess with it long enough and it will work. Don't know what I did but it's flying great now.

Jim- where in SA do you live and where do you mostly fly

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I fly at kitty hawk last weekend.

Where is kitty hawk located? What part of SA?

It's an ultra light field.

It's called kitty hawk flying field. Of of 3009.

I live near 410 and Nacogdoches. I fly my P3P at Olmos Basin Park. They have a couple of big soccer fields that allow for some good practice. I usually go up a couple of hundred feet up to look around since it is not in the flight path of the airport, but I don't wander too far off. I would love to find some open areas so I could let my P3P stretch its wings. Thinking about a day trip to the desert areas outside San Antionio. I might try Kitty Hawk or the big sports complex in Sping Branch. Would love to meet up with some Phantom flyers.

I live near 410 and Nacogdoches. I fly my P3P at Olmos Basin Park. They have a couple of big soccer fields that allow for some good practice. I usually go up a couple of hundred feet up to look around since it is not in the flight path of the airport, but I don't wander too far off. I would love to find some open areas so I could let my P3P stretch its wings. Thinking about a day trip to the desert areas outside San Antionio. I might try Kitty Hawk or the big sports complex in Sping Branch. Would love to meet up with some Phantom flyers.
Me and a few others are getting together tomorrow at kity hawk around 11. Come out and join us

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

How was the flying at kitty hawk?

How was the flying at kitty hawk?

Wasn't to bad only two of us showed up. I few for about 2.5 hrs and left right before the rain started.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4