Gimbal & Camera swap?

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just a quick question. What all would I need "parts wise" if I wanted to remove the Vision2 gimbal and camera and use my gopro2 camera? For some reason I just really want to be able to record sound lol.
I was thinking about trading for a new Hero3 but not sure if I really need it. My Hero2 works just fine. I realize I won't be able to use the video assistant app with the Hero2 but I'm just not sure what gimbal or mount I woukd need.
thanks

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Re: Gimbal & Camera swap?

monsterman said:
Hi guys

Just a quick question. What all would I need "parts wise" if I wanted to remove the Vision2 gimbal and camera and use my gopro2 camera? For some reason I just really want to be able to record sound lol.
I was thinking about trading for a new Hero3 but not sure if I really need it. My Hero2 works just fine. I realize I won't be able to use the video assistant app with the Hero2 but I'm just not sure what gimbal or mount I woukd need.
thanks

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Check this out... :D
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12838

-slinger

Re: Gimbal & Camera swap?

gunslinger said:
Check this out... :D
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12838

-slinger

Thanks slinger I actually saw that thread this morning and checked out his link. I moved on thinking it was only for digital cameras and not for the smaller gopros..
I posted in his thread if that mount works it would be perfect..

Thanks again for the link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna