Reaction score
I have been having major break up, freezes, total green screen, black screen and general break up on my P4P. It has been returned to service 4 times, replaced twice and I even go a new iOs. The service manager in California says they ran it for over an hour on all different devices and find no problem and haven't seen my issues. Any ideas??? Could this be a wi-fi issue with frequencies... I'm stumped and fed up at this point but what alternative do we have for under $3000 dollars. I'm licensed and have been flying for 4 years now, never had this problem and now can't get rid of it, HELP

I'm no expert on this but... just trying to help.
Is there any consistent piece to the issue, perhaps the same lightning cable all along, or some tweaks to the default setting of the Go4 app like the Image Transmission Settings?
Have you tried Custom 2.4 or 5.8 instead of Auto? Is there a distance component that seems to start this or is it just as likely to happen hovering 20 feet from you?
I have the p4p+ so I am theorizing from all I've read on here but the question in my mind is whether it is an issue with video getting from the AC to the RC or is the problem between the RC and the iOS device. Seems if the service manager is being truthful and you have had new AC/RC serial numbers that the issue must be the lightning cable or your Apple. Perhaps you can find an Android device to see if there is any difference to help troubleshoot.

On second thought, in Englewood there could be bad wifi interference between AC and RC for an unforeseen reason, so my last assumption is bogus.
Have you had the p4p to other flying locations with any differences in indications?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl