P4P camera black screen when powering up

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me with this problem on my P4P. I power up my RC, then power up my P4P and open DJI Go 4, or Litchi and everything looks fine except the camera screen is black, If I power down the P4P and back up it sometimes comes up good with the camera showing up. One other thing that I've noticed, sometimes when I power down the P4P by pushing the power button and release it, then push it in and hold it till all the lights go out and release it, the power button begins flashing and the P4P stays on until I push the power button again and only then does it shut down and the camera goes limp. Thanks in advance for any ideas on these camera problems.

I hope someone can help me with this problem on my P4P. I power up my RC, then power up my P4P and open DJI Go 4, or Litchi and everything looks fine except the camera screen is black, If I power down the P4P and back up it sometimes comes up good with the camera showing up. One other thing that I've noticed, sometimes when I power down the P4P by pushing the power button and release it, then push it in and hold it till all the lights go out and release it, the power button begins flashing and the P4P stays on until I push the power button again and only then does it shut down and the camera goes limp. Thanks in advance for any ideas on these camera problems.
Could try relinking to establish a good conection,,when turning off press and press again,dont hold button in or you could bring up a method for testing battery condition which is a press for 5 seconds which might explain it not shutting down properly....could also check your transmission channels under HD in case channel no good,,auto does search out the best channel but might be better selecting a custom channel that stays clear,,hope this give couple ideas

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.