Firmware Update Problems- V01-11-0020

Reaction score
I just updated to V01.11.0020. the update seemed to go fine, but now the aircraft won't link to the remote. In the GO app I get the message "Aircraft Disconnected". In the status window, it has N/A for "Aircraft Battery" and Battery temperature. It also says Gimbal disconnected. When I power up the Phantom (Advanced) it goes through its normal routine and the camera indicator light cycles red-green and then stays solid green. I've tried two different SD cards and neither one solves the problem. The rear LEDs constantly blink yellow. Controller firmware is V1.9.2. Any ideas?

I just updated to V01.11.0020. the update seemed to go fine, but now the aircraft won't link to the remote. In the GO app I get the message "Aircraft Disconnected". In the status window, it has N/A for "Aircraft Battery" and Battery temperature. It also says Gimbal disconnected. When I power up the Phantom (Advanced) it goes through its normal routine and the camera indicator light cycles red-green and then stays solid green. I've tried two different SD cards and neither one solves the problem. The rear LEDs constantly blink yellow. Controller firmware is V1.9.2. Any ideas?
Have you done the relinking as mentioned in the release notes for 1.11.20?

Click here for some background and other very important information about the flight distance restrictions with 1.11.20.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic